TV/Video Footage of Poker (or of poker players)

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I think some casual one liners from someone like Gus is of more humour then actions that slow down the game then people like Laak and Esfandiari, maybe because I play in enough live games where Laaklike actions slow down the game, the hands per hour and most importantly of all my winrate...;)

PokerStars primer on Badugi

[YOUTUBE]9IGfCrXbExU[/YOUTUBE]

PokerStars primer on 2-7 Draw

[YOUTUBE]NkHrNka-bPc[/YOUTUBE]

The first one was pretty good, although it was a bit depressing. The second one will be the polar opposite in terms of their lifestyles.
Ha, I was going to say exactly the same - that was quite depressing! And for a guy that made $2mil, his setup was so incredibly basic. I dunno, obviously he was using that money to fund his future, but I would have to spend it on my lifestyle right now if I ever won that kind of cash.

Haha yeah that dingy room that was half renovated and they choose to sit amongst the pile of dart butts. Very strange unit that one. He's done well to hold onto his fiance.

All someone needs to do is verify the whereabouts of Blom while he is playing the cash game. Put a PI on his tail for a few days. Does isildur play online when he's playing in the cash game? This whole charade is growing tiresome.

I don't understand how it's going to work, either.

So what if he has a mask on.. that might be good at concealing his identity to the general public, but surely it wouldn't take much for the Swedish taxation department to find out who he is.

But the Swedish tax department wouldnt be willing/able to announce who it actually is as far as I know...

The lol'est thing about it all is that the game will be 25/50 or 50/100, which is chump change for the degen that is isildur1...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shannon Elizabeth and Liz Lieu take a break from the World Series, and let off some steam at a gun club

[YOUTUBE]Z7Q1JkOEptM[/YOUTUBE]

GSN - Doubles Poker Championship: Episode 1 (43 mins)

The buy-in for this tournament was a hefty $50,000 per player. Thirty-two of the top professional poker players in the world competed as two-person teams that shared each hand, with $1 million in first-place prize money awarded to the winning team. Among those who competed were big name stars Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan, Phil Hellmuth, Johnny Chan, David Benyamine, Annie Duke, Chris Ferguson, Gus Hansen, and Jennifer Harman. Poker player/fashion model Lacey Jones serves as the series' host.

[YOUTUBE]fqygFpoJMs8[/YOUTUBE]

"I don't like losing that hundred [dollars] for nothing."

"What a waste of a hundred [thousand]."

[YOUTUBE]OPntUPw8BIY[/YOUTUBE]

Is it just me or does Kimberley Lansing seem extremely confident and a little (sexually?) intimidating? It looks like Maria is very aware that Kimberley is up in her personal space and isn't sure that Kimberley won't get in there and pash her.

[YOUTUBE]6HtXo2veYak[/YOUTUBE]

Is it just me or does Kimberley Lansing seem extremely confident and a little (sexually?) intimidating? It looks like Maria is very aware that Kimberley is up in her personal space and isn't sure that Kimberley won't get in there and pash her.

I think you may have just had a Homer Simpson "nuts and gum, together at last" moment, aka Poker and pr0n:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back