Ukraine on verge of civil war?

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who can defend the despot, Putin, is as mentally ill as he is.
Some of you ill-informed, uneducated, blinkered fools need to seriously say nothing.
Trust me, it's a winner; then no one will know how brainwashed and/or ignorant you are.

Some of you ill-informed, uneducated, blinkered fools need to seriously say nothing.
Trust me, it's a winner; then no one will know how brainwashed and/or ignorant you are.

Hi Shill.

“Sad as it might seem, this reminds me of the events of World War II, when the German Nazi occupants surrounded our cities, like Leningrad, and directly shelled those cities and their inhabitants,” Putin said on Friday, speaking at the “Seliger-2014” youth forum.

Hi Shill.

“Sad as it might seem, this reminds me of the events of World War II, when the German Nazi occupants surrounded our cities, like Leningrad, and directly shelled those cities and their inhabitants,” Putin said on Friday, speaking at the “Seliger-2014” youth forum.
Clap clap clap

Oh those Russian totalitarian types always love the youth/peace forums. Nothing like a good euphemism.
And isn't the old Nazi stuff a little old hat? Last resort? Even childish? Oh stop it Vlad.

And btw, the chinless, horse-ridin' action man also stated publicly that (the demise of the soviet union) .. "was the biggest geopolitical catastrophe of the 20th century."
If only he took his meds.

Clap clap clap

Oh those Russian totalitarian types always love the youth/peace forums. Nothing like a good euphemism.
And isn't the old Nazi stuff a little old hat? Last resort? Even childish? Oh stop it Vlad.

And btw, the chinless, horse-ridin' action man also stated publicly that (the demise of the soviet union) .. "was the biggest geopolitical catastrophe of the 20th century."
If only he took his meds.
And the same to you if you defend the actions of the USA, UK and other agents of Chaos. They are all bad.

And the same to you if you defend the actions of the USA, UK and other agents of Chaos. They are all bad.
Woah another genius with a non-sequitur.
And you people are free to walk the streets?
It's good to see that the millions Putin has spent on New York law firms and PR companies for top-of-the-range spin has worked on feeble minds like yours.

It's good to see that the millions Putin has spent on New York law firms and PR companies for top-of-the-range spin has worked on feeble minds like yours.
So you think people who question the status quo should be imprisoned ? Nazi! Putin didn't convince me of anything- thats the bit that the mainstream media and slow learners don't understand. What makes me skeptical of all that we are told is the blatant lies we have been told in the last 15 years, about situations both foreign and domestic. Putin is no angel, and neither are our leaders so get off the high horse cos we smell bullshit all over. Its a power game and our stupid ass leaders could be doing better.

So history for you is yesterday's newspaper is it?

So you think people who question the status quo should be imprisoned ? Nazi! Putin didn't convince me of anything- thats the bit that the mainstream media and slow learners don't understand. What makes me skeptical of all that we are told is the blatant lies we have been told in the last 15 years, about situations both foreign and domestic. Putin is no angel, and neither are our leaders so get off the high horse cos we smell bullshit all over. Its a power game and our stupid ass leaders could be doing better.
Poor awaremind .. great misnomer btw. I almost feel sorry for you.
Your illiteracy and paucity of logic suggests some potential
brain damage. That's why I questioned whether you were free to walk the streets - do you understand tone? Not because you 'question the status quo,' but because you may drool on passers by.

So the mainstream media didn't understand that Putin didn't convince you of anything? Um, maybe sue your teachers?
That's just embarrassing.
To call Putin 'no angel' is akin to a compliment, and to compare him with our 'stupid ass leaders,' no matter what their failings are, is a joke.
You are a foolish person who doesn't appreciate the freedoms bestowed upon you. If you'd called your beloved Vlad 'stupid ass' in Red Square, you'd either be holed up in one of his luxurious, Siberian resorts or recycled into the earth. He has form, you know.

So sorry for your cognitive loss.

So history for you is yesterday's newspaper is it?
Woah Twit #2!
I must've hit the jackpot. Who else can boast of a dickhead double?

In answer to your question, no.
Er, anything else?
Care to expand or are you helping unawaremindless with the basket weaving tonight?

You mentally impoverished people have no idea of the Russian mindset and even less of what type of creature Putin is.
CV is KGB, a murderer, thief and now an expansionist despot with pathological delusions of grandeur. Do you actually know how many Russians he's killed?
The anti-Putin uprising not long ago? All vanished. I could go on.
This monster is barely human and has invaded an independent country, using all kinds of spin to justify it.
His drunk idiots shot down a civilian plane. Who cares, we'll continue and pretend the Ukrainians did it, and Obama's weak as piss and out to lunch with George Clooney, who's responsible for US foreign policy. So now thousands of poor Ukrainians have to die ...

This is a tragedy of unconscionable proportions, so if you fools are ignorant and glean your 'wealth of knowledge' from pamphlets, just shut up.
Or better still, get off your beanbags, relinquish your citizenship and go and live in Russia.
May want to check the mortality rate of men there, though - just above Haiti, I believe.

Poor awaremind .. great misnomer btw. I almost feel sorry for you.
Your illiteracy and paucity of logic suggests some potential
brain damage. That's why I questioned whether you were free to walk the streets - do you understand tone? Not because you 'question the status quo,' but because you may drool on passers by.

So the mainstream media didn't understand that Putin didn't convince you of anything? Um, maybe sue your teachers?
That's just embarrassing.
To call Putin 'no angel' is akin to a compliment, and to compare him with our 'stupid ass leaders,' no matter what their failings are, is a joke.
You are a foolish person who doesn't appreciate the freedoms bestowed upon you. If you'd called your beloved Vlad 'stupid ass' in Red Square, you'd either be holed up in one of his luxurious, Siberian resorts or recycled into the earth. He has form, you know.

So sorry for your cognitive loss.
Blah blah blah I've spent so much time debating morons like you I can hardly be bothered any more. So if my grammar or even message is a bit lazy kindly go * yourself.
Cos you are just the bastion of intelligence and wisdom aren't you? Well what should be done by the west in this situation then?

You don't seem to get that before I really even knew about Putin I could see that we the people were having blatant lies shoved up our asses.

I do worry to some degree that even dissenting on big footy may possibly be used against me in the future such is the direction of our government. Its not the largest step from supporting Nazis abroad to being Nazis at home. Our stupid leaders insult us when they say "poor people drive less" - "chinese people are murdering scum" "Clean coal is the way to go" "deregulating university will help students". I don't know if you are believing your own bullshit or just have a stake in it, but we are not the good guys. We are just another greedy bunch. When the curtains fall the bars will be revealed, I like my life as it is but if we don't keep the bastards honest, we too could have our freedom taken from us.

Woah Twit #2!

Er, anything else?
Care to expand or are you helping unawaremindless with the basket weaving tonight?

You mentally impoverished people have no idea of the Russian mindset and even less of what type of creature Putin is.
CV is KGB, a murderer, thief and now an expansionist despot with pathological delusions of grandeur. Do you actually know how many Russians he's killed?
This monster is barely human and has invaded an independent country, using all kinds of spin to justify it.
His drunk idiots shot down a civilian plane. Who cares, we'll continue and pretend the Ukrainians did it, and Obama's weak as piss and out to lunch with George Clooney, who's responsible for US foreign policy. So now thousands of poor Ukrainians have to die ...

This is a tragedy of unconscionable proportions, so if you fools are ignorant and glean your 'wealth of knowledge' from pamphlets, just shut up.
Or better still, get off your beanbags, relinquish your citizenship and go and live in Russia.
May want to check the mortality rate of men there, though - just above Haiti, I believe.
From this I take it you think we should be harsher in this conflict, and risk global nuclear war for some greedy Ukrainian billionaires (who may or may not be pawns in Bzrzinsky's "grand chessboard" )? Smart Idea - I take it you are either West Ukrainian and have little to lose at this point, or you have no children or family to worry about?

Hi Shill.

wow really he said that?
and you believed him?

That a bunch of Ukrainian rebel's fighting a civil war. forces with very little supply lines or modern weapons and can barely hold ground against an even smaller section of the Ukraine.

Reminds you of the largest most sophisticated army of WWII launching an entire offensive aimed at capturing Much needed fuel supplies from Russia to keep fight the allies in the west after they had successfully starved them of resources in Africa and the middle east?

The irony here is the only country doing any invading here is Russia.

I don't pretend I'm following this closely enough to know where the Ukrainian rebels are nazis or not. But looking at troop movements resources and what not, The only comparison to WW2 that's remotely apt, is if Russia were the German's because they are the ones invading another country.

Blah blah blah I've spent so much time debating morons like you I can hardly be bothered any more. So if my grammar or even message is a bit lazy kindly go **** yourself.
Cos you are just the bastion of intelligence and wisdom aren't you? Well what should be done by the west in this situation then?

You don't seem to get that before I really even knew about Putin I could see that we the people were having blatant lies shoved up our asses.

I do worry to some degree that even dissenting on big footy may possibly be used against me in the future such is the direction of our government. Its not the largest step from supporting Nazis abroad to being Nazis at home. Our stupid leaders insult us when they say "poor people drive less" - "chinese people are murdering scum" "Clean coal is the way to go" "deregulating university will help students". I don't know if you are believing your own bullshit or just have a stake in it, but we are not the good guys. We are just another greedy bunch. When the curtains fall the bars will be revealed, I like my life as it is but if we don't keep the bastards honest, we too could have our freedom taken from us.

Just have to LOL at the idea of this. You've completely gone crackers mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woah Twit #2!

Er, anything else?

ahahahahahahahahaahahhhaaahhhaahha

I am not defending Putin you fool and whilst ignorant chest beaters like yourself go around haranguing people for making the point that it's not as simple as "the goodies versus the baddies", the murdering will not stop!

You are the reason that those on all sides can continue merrily along playing out their power struggles for who controls what resources when because without the, "duh, hath to be wight 'cause I saw it on teli" types, just like you, just like those in America, just like those in Russia, just like those in Australia etc., you, the intellectually moribund who apply the same type of scrutiny to world affairs as a vulture does to a rotting carcass, you are the reason that the terrors inflicted upon innocent people will continue to go on and on because political solutions will never be achievable whilst ignoramuses like you keep baying for blood.

By the way, you get off your ass and go to the Central African Republic and start digging trenches to help the local people with drinking water. I hope you don't have your life threatened by armed thugs employed by various diamond exploration companies and told to get out if you value your life.

Maybe you want to take up that cause? Or how about what's happening in the Congo or Angola? None of that s**t makes what's going on in the Ukraine any better or right but what it does expose, is the selective reporting of the atrocities going on all over the world.

Putin is simply protecting his country from a rapidly expanding NATO in Eastern Europe.

If the US and the EU + NATO want to continue pushing their military infrastructure to the borders of Russia via enlargement then Russia will continue to perceive this external military expansion as a threat to its Federation.

Putin is by no means psychotic. He is calculated, strategic, rational, a realist and is interesting to watch.

ahahahahahahahahaahahhhaaahhhaahha

I am not defending Putin you fool and whilst ignorant chest beaters like yourself go around haranguing people for making the point that it's not as simple as "the goodies versus the baddies", the murdering will not stop!

You are the reason that those on all sides can continue merrily along playing out their power struggles for who controls what resources when because without the, "duh, hath to be wight 'cause I saw it on teli" types, just like you, just like those in America, just like those in Russia, just like those in Australia etc., you, the intellectually moribund who apply the same type of scrutiny to world affairs as a vulture does to a rotting carcass, you are the reason that the terrors inflicted upon innocent people will continue to go on and on because political solutions will never be achievable whilst ignoramuses like you keep baying for blood.

By the way, you get off your ass and go to the Central African Republic and start digging trenches to help the local people with drinking water. I hope you don't have your life threatened by armed thugs employed by various diamond exploration companies and told to get out if you value your life.

Maybe you want to take up that cause? Or how about what's happening in the Congo or Angola? None of that s**t makes what's going on in the Ukraine any better or right but what it does expose, is the selective reporting of the atrocities going on all over the world.
Medic !!

Uninformed nutters like northalives and awaremind (hehe) need to seek medical attention.
May I suggest the services of Dr. Phil Nitschke?
You both go off on ridiculous, muddled tangents, which can only suggest degenerative mental impairment.

The word 'nazi' is strewn around like confetti. Surely, you're aware that Ukrainians, being part of the Soviet Union in WW2, were fighting the Germans, alongside the Allies? To call them nazis now indicates Putin's propaganda is kicking goals with the illiterati.
It's an affront to the countless Ukrainians who died or were prisoners of war at the hands of the nazis. Not to mention all the young, Ukrainian girls the Germans removed from their families to cart back to Germany as slave labour.
I'd like to see you call these, now elderly, survivors "nazis" to their faces. You're disgusting.

Interesting how the Italians, Japanese, Latvians etc are not called nazis - after all, they were on Germany's Side! in WW2.
Wasn't that in the memo to you Putin groupies? Or does he just use the term for peoples he invades?

I'm just your average dictator-hater. Putin is not your average Russian dictator; this chinless psycho works out, doesn't do booze and is on enough 'roids to make Jimmy Hird blush more than usual.
A dangerous, deranged man, and you admirers need to wipe off the slobbered popcorn off your keyboards.

Putin is simply protecting his country from a rapidly expanding NATO in Eastern Europe.

If the US and the EU + NATO want to continue pushing their military infrastructure to the borders of Russia via enlargement then Russia will continue to perceive this external military expansion as a threat to its Federation.

Putin is by no means psychotic. He is calculated, strategic, rational, a realist and is interesting to watch.
Threat from Nato?'
So that's the rationalisation? What piffle.

Not content with being The Boss of the largest country, needs more?
And yes, completely mentally unhinged.

Uninformed nutters like northalives and awaremind (hehe) need to seek medical attention.
May I suggest the services of Dr. Phil Nitschke?
You both go off on ridiculous, muddled tangents, which can only suggest degenerative mental impairment.

The word 'nazi' is strewn around like confetti. Surely, you're aware that Ukrainians, being part of the Soviet Union in WW2, were fighting the Germans, alongside the Allies? To call them nazis now indicates Putin's propaganda is kicking goals with the illiterati.
It's an affront to the countless Ukrainians who died or were prisoners of war at the hands of the nazis. Not to mention all the young, Ukrainian girls the Germans removed from their families to cart back to Germany as slave labour.
I'd like to see you call these, now elderly, survivors "nazis" to their faces. You're disgusting.

Interesting how the Italians, Japanese, Latvians etc are not called nazis - after all, they were on Germany's Side! in WW2.
Wasn't that in the memo to you Putin groupies? Or does he just use the term for peoples he invades?

I'm just your average dictator-hater. Putin is not your average Russian dictator; this chinless psycho works out, doesn't do booze and is on enough 'roids to make Jimmy Hird blush more than usual.
A dangerous, deranged man, and you admirers need to wipe off the slobbered popcorn off your keyboards.
You're a slow learner . Who was Stefan Bandera and what beliefs did he hold, or the Galician SS? Who are the volunteers coming into the Ukraine from Sweden and Poland?
Since you are so stupid I'll do some research for you.

SS-Freiwilligen Division "Galizien"
)[1] was a World War II German military formation initially made up of volunteers from the region of Galicia with a Ukrainian ethnic background[2] but later also incorporated Slovaks, Czechs[2][3] and Dutch volunteers and officers.[4] Formed in 1943, it was largely destroyed in the battle of Brody, reformed, and saw action in Slovakia, Yugoslavia and Austria before being renamed the first division of the Ukrainian National Army and surrendering to the Western Allies by 10 May 1945.

The atrocities against the Jewish population during the Holocaust started within a few days of the beginning of the Nazi occupation. There are indications that the Ukrainian auxiliary police was used in the round-up of Jews for the Babi Yar massacre[8][9] and in other Ukrainian cities and towns, such as Stepan,[10] Lviv,[11][12] Lutsk,[13] and Zhytomyr.[14] On September 1, 1941, Nazi-controlled Ukrainian newspaper Volhyn wrote "The element that settled our cities (Jews)... must disappear completely from our cities. The Jewish problem is already in the process of being solved."[15]

Ukrainian collaboration.
Anti-semetism had turned to a hatred of Jews by those Ukrainians who blamed Jews that had worked for Polish landlords, alongside with religious prejudice. Also, the murders of prisoners by Soviet secret police retreating eastwards from the German invasion were blamed on Jews. These feelings fueled ultra-nationalist Ukrainian militias which accompanied Nazi armies moving in eastern Europe.[16] The German commander gave an enraged crowd in Boryslaw who had seen bodies of young men murdered (by the Soviets, not Jews) and laid out in the town square 24 hours to act as they wished against the Jews - they were forced to clean the dead bodies, to dance, and then killed by beating with axes, pipes, etc. The same sort of murders took place in Brzezany. In Lviv, some 9,000 Jews were murdered by Ukrainian nationalist extremists.[16][17] As late as 1945, Ukrainian nationalists were still rounding up and murdering Jews.[18]

In May 2006, the Ukrainian newspaper Ukraine Christian News commented: "Carrying out the massacre was the Einsatzgruppe C, supported by members of a Waffen-SS battalion and units of the Ukrainian auxiliary police, under the general command of Friedrich Jeckeln. The participation of Ukrainian collaborators in these events, now documented and proven, is a matter of painful public debate in Ukraine.".[19]

From wikipedia.

They had reason to hate the Soviets given the trauma of the Holodomor. But what is going on now is a deliberate avoidance of negotiated peace. Nothing to do with Holodomor. Something to do with far right nationalists.

Threat from Nato?'

Not content with his neighbours being de-stabilised by the USA and europe I think. EuroMaydan was not innocent.

Threat from Nato?'

silly.jpg

Whatever you say, buddy. Your posts are laughable. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back