Toast Undefeated at the Gabba 2023 H&A

Remove this Banner Ad

The one game I want them to win, so that Penrith rests players against the Cowboys... :(
I'm hoping both Pemriff and the Warriors win, or they both lose. Either or. Keen to play Warriors in the Qualifying Final as that will rule out the possibility of playing a Preliminary Final in Auckland.

Broncos' record this year has been quite remarkable. 6 losses, FIVE at Lang Park! And of course the obligatory loss to the Storm in Melbourne. Amazing away record.

11 wins at the Gabba during the H&A season than 2 wins during the finals. Has a team ever gone through the season undefeated at their home ground?

11 wins at the Gabba during the H&A season than 2 wins during the finals. Has a team ever gone through the season undefeated at their home ground?
This is the sort of question you need a database to answer, but my gut feel is it's happened quite a few times. Obvious one is Collingwood in 1929 who were undefeated during the H&A season (first and only time this happened), so won all their matches at Victoria Park.

This is the sort of question you need a database to answer, but my gut feel is it's happened quite a few times. Obvious one is Collingwood in 1929 who were undefeated during the H&A season (first and only time this happened), so won all their matches at Victoria Park.
AFL Tables is usually a good start although from memory I don't think they count finals as part of venue streaks for whatever reason - AFL Tables - All Venues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back