Discussion Universal Template Thread - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That was deliberate. It differentiates it from most other templates while also adding a touch of realism. I based the shape of it on real life photos.

Anyway, with a lot of help from NM Design, here's a progress update of the rugby league template.
jb5hub.png

I'm going to add as many 2012 and 2013 NRL team's designs as I can before releasing it. I may do some international teams as well as foreign teams. Maybe some union designs as well. Maybe not. I also need to make the shorts a little longer.

Is this template finished? Would you like to release it?

Is this template finished? Would you like to release it?

Nowhere near finished. :p It's got a lot of collars (thanks to NM Design) and I think I've only done Canterbury-Bankstown and Wests Tigers. But I guess I can send it to you as it is?

Nowhere near finished. :p It's got a lot of collars (thanks to NM Design) and I think I've only done Canterbury-Bankstown and Wests Tigers. But I guess I can send it to you as it is?
Yeah man sure. Ive got some collars that I can do and post if thats ok?

Could give me the download link?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello.
I am in progress of making a rugby template. I have been given inspiration from Essee Cross. Who sadly wont release his template nor his collars. Thats ok now because I've decided I am making my own template with rugby designs. The template is made by NM Design so credit to him. In here you can post criticism,requests, feedback and etc. If you guys want I can release some Rugby Union teams. Enjoy
Features
1990-94 NSWRL Winfield Cup
1995 ARL Winfield Cup
1996-97 ARL Optus Cup
1997 Super League Telstra Cup
1998 NRL Telstra Cup
2005-2013 NRL Jerseys and Toyota Cup Jerseys
Elite 1 2012-13
English Super League 1997-2013
NSW CUP
QLD CUP
Tooheys Cup 2010
and lots more...

Could you at least upload the collars? please? it would help me

Nah. I really can't be bothered. What I'd recommend is learning to use the pen tool - it's really good for tracing and things like that.

Ok so the base outline. The shirt socks and shorts made by NM Design. Rest is made by me
So, it's your designs on the template I whipped together?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back