Discussion Universal Template Thread - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Converted by NM? The original template was extracted from a pdf.

I deleted all of the irrelevant parts of the PDF, named each individual layer, put them into folders and saved as an Ai file.

Some Notes to fix up the official thread
Page 1-post #13- Broken Image
Page 2-post #27- Broken Images
Page 3-post #52- Broken Images
Page 3-post #53- Broken Image
Page 3-post #56- Broken Image
Page 3-post #71- Broken Images
Page 3-post #72- Broken Images
Page 4-post #77- Broken Image
Page 4-post #78- Broken Image
Page 4-post #80- Broken Image

Does anyone have a soccer template for paint?

Over on the Chris Creamer (lol) forums, this guy theflakeband has concocted a definitive looking set of templates.
WestHamUnitedHome_zpsae8c5a8d.png

HullCityHome_zps6ec7e471.png

However I can't find a download. Does anyone have anything similar or have an account over there where they could ask?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the Mesh stuff on the side and the overlay. The Patch logo is superb. Try to down size the template a little bit. But other that that good work.
Yeah there's a few mistakes and I'm gonna offer versions with different resolutions. Also, it might have every teams 2014 home,away and clash jumper built in. (Editable)

Yeah there's a few mistakes and I'm gonna offer versions with different resolutions. Also, it might have every teams 2014 home,away and clash jumper built in. (Editable)
Even better Haro. Would you be making a back to it as well?

That template looks really similar to Essee Cross 's .
Yeah. At the moment I'm using his cuffs, cause I couldn't get it to look right. It's probably not gonna get finished for a few weeks, so everything will look different

Remove this Banner Ad

Back