Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Piers Morgan is agitating for Wenger out and Klopp in.

Morgan's a dickhead. Whether he's right or wrong is personal opinion, but the man is an A grade dickhead.

His meltdowns did get tiring, but I loved how he owned that campaigner Owen last week. Benchwarmer.

Great stuff.

Flamini is due to retire, isn't he?

I hope so. I'll tear my hair out if I see him in an Arsenal shirt next season.

RE: Ospina vs Scz...the difference between the two isn't material although I do believe Scz has more talent. Would love us to buy Cech - that would be a statement from AW.

I see Piers Morgan is agitating for Wenger out and Klopp in.

Morgan's a dickhead. Whether he's right or wrong is personal opinion, but the man is an A grade dickhead.

If we were in the same position now as we were last year we'd all be echoing him.

Saying that, Klopp a year ago is far more desirable than he is now.

He's made a lot of mistakes, do they count?

It does, yes. Ospina is far from world class himself. He was terrible in the first leg v Monaco.

I'm just saying there's not a massive difference between the two of them.

I know this won't happen, but we really need to acquire a world class keeper.

The idea that this good back half of the season might actually lead to less transfer activity in summer is a worry.

Can definitely see Wenger content with the keepers and midfield enough to not bring anyone in for those positions, except perhaps like for like replacements if we lose players.

We don't need a huge amount of transfers.

Keepers - Ospina & Szczesny

Defenders - Debuchy, Gibbs, Mertesacker, Gabriel, Koscielny, Monreal, Chambers, Bellerin

Midfield - Cazorla, Rosicky, Arteta, Flamini, Ramsey, Wilshere, Coq, Ozil, Oxlaide-Chamberlin

Forwards - Giroud, Welbeck, Walcott, Alexis

Youth - Bielik, Hayden, Gnabry, Akpom, Martinez

Loan - Jenkinson, Sanogo, Poldolski, Campbell, Wellington Silva,

Diaby and Poldolski should leave, Flamini maybe, Walcott maybe. Who knows what Campbell and Silva are going to be doing next season.

We are light on a top forward to rotate/Compete with Giroud.

We need another midfield like Coq and that is better than Arteta and Flamini.

I wouldn't expect more than 3 signings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Szczesny, Flamini, Diaby, Podolski, Campbell, Walcott

In: Cech, Schneiderlin, Lacazette

Would be satisfied with something like that.

Cech would have to push through a transfer to get to us. Mou wouldn't allow it. Wont happen.

Schneiderlin is a distinct possibility but Lacazette seemingly wants to stay at Lyon

"I would like to extend my contract. I feel good at OL, and if I feel the project continues to move forward, I see myself staying, even if we don't win the Champions League."

Finding a quality forward is going to be the hardest part.

We won't nab a keeper this summer. Szez will be convinced to stay and we'll have another season-long battle of two 7.5/10 keepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back