VFL VFL Round 6 v Southport - Saturday May 4th; 12:05pm @ Frankhauser Reserve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan will be delisted end of year. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Must have also played from the carpark last week.

Allan needs to learn how to tackle properly.

Even when Kreuger is just stretching he looks like he is injured.

McInnes has shown some class. He looks to have time to spare when he has the ball. Have seen little of Edward Allan, so someone will now tell me he has 20 possessions. Commentators seem to be in love with Begg.
He’s been very disappointing tbh. Was hoping for some linear improvement this year and just not seeing it at all (yet)

He’s been very disappointing tbh. Was hoping for sone linear improvement this year and just not seeing it at all
Which one ? There are at least 2 there you could have been referring too.

Disappointing bit of play from Carmichael. He just looked super awkward trying unsuccessfully to get a break on what looked like a less nimble player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are pretty competitive tbh, considering the outs, and Ryan (from what I believed I saw) coming off injured in warm up.

Ryan will be delisted end of year. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Must have also played from the carpark last week.

There must be a story as to why he hasn’t had a touch yet… 10 of the top 11 possession-getters on the ground are Southport players.

Dean off. Hope it's not his foot again.
Filleting required.

cutting how to GIF by Munchies

With Krueger back in the side, while McInnes is playing in the VFL I would like to see him get midfield time, split his game time between the 2 positions, start forward then move into the centre at the back end of each qtr

According to the commentators we have two debutants. Hmm 🤨 the fact that Ashwin and Tom have played games before this shouldn’t get in the way of having another debut.
Do the commentators even do research of the opposition, it’s like blues radio apart from the love of Richards and Begg which is just plain weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back