VFL - Sandy v Werribee 16 Aug

Remove this Banner Ad

People who are still finding it hard to work out where Murdoch will play should be watching this game. Midfield, midfield, midfield. Has been really good. To have someone running the field with good foot skills and aggression at the ball and a bit of pace. I have a feeling we will be talking about him in the same breadth as Dunstan, Armo and Mav in a few years time. Clearly can play on ball.

Hate to say it guys, I admit that I'm flicking between this game and the snoozefest over in Sydney, but I don't think I've seen White at all.
has been very very quiet. One of the other style of White games that we have become accustomed to.

Taping this game and watching the AFL. Looks like I will be watching this one straight after.

Encouraging re Bull Murdoch. I really want him to find more of the ball as he has such a good kick and is a great size. Like most of us I want him to succeed and be a player - especially thru the midfield....

has been very very quiet. One of the other style of White games that we have become accustomed to.

Still have high hopes for him, but man I hope he can sort his consistency out.

At this stage, scores are level 54-54

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is good work by sandy.
As much as Spencer is having a quiet game he is having an impact.
TDLs goal was caused by him creating the turnover in the middle.
I think he has been okay, definitely not his day though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back