Remove this Banner Ad

jaxter600

Senior List
Jan 11, 2009
Rocklyn
AFL Club
Collingwood
:)Hi all,

Most of you will never have heard of me as I don't post much, I'm more quality over quantity (and yes if you've read my posts you know that ain't so). Anyway I've got a favour to ask. I'm part of a group that is trying to get funding to set up a subsidised meal program for homeless youth in ballarat. One of the philanthropies we went to allocates $ to the most popular (read most votes) idea. So can I ask you to follow the link below and vote (only 1 voter per email address) and if you feel like it pass around to work colleagues, family and friends.

http://mcfcommunitygrants.com.au/#vic-tab:unitingcare-cafe-meals-ballarat

It doesn't look like the link worked (sorry on an iPad). But if you copy and paste that should do it.

A way thanks to you for your forbearance,

Cheers Jaxter

Thanks to you both, unfortunately we're being smashed by North melbourne football club - 4 people just can't compete with the connections of a footy club! And yes I've sent it to ours but we are all very proud of what we have achieved.

Thanks to the mods for moving it to the club board, and thanks to everyone who has voted for us...will let you know the results when I know. Voting closes Dec 5 and even though The Huddle is killing us I still think we'll get some dough to get started.

Well done Jaxter. I'm a Ballarat boy and love to see you doing this work. Let us know how it goes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all just wanted to say a big thank you! Have been in really busy planning our first stage of our project! We came I think second and received a grant for all the $ we had asked for. Thank you to all for voting and passing along. We also had another philanthropic trust give us a matched grant so when Medibank gave us money it was automatically doubled!

Can't believe it we alway hoped we could do it but never believed it would really happen. Now I have twice as much work to do - but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hi all just wanted to say a big thank you! Have been in really busy planning our first stage of our project! We came I think second and received a grant for all the $ we had asked for. Thank you to all for voting and passing along. We also had another philanthropic trust give us a matched grant so when Medibank gave us money it was automatically doubled!

Can't believe it we alway hoped we could do it but never believed it would really happen. Now I have twice as much work to do - but I wouldn't have it any other way.

That's fantastic Jaxter, well done!

Keep us updated with how you go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back