WAFL performances part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it is fairly obvious why Potente has been given the number 15 jumper (Just coincidence with username!!!). Guts and determination personified. If both local clubs are looking at mature age players, Tallan Ames has been outstanding in the backline all year.
No he hasn't.

With our obvious lack of KP defenders, I went into this season thinking Ames could be a good mature pick up, so have watched him closely and he's been average at best. Would get absolutely slaughtered in the AFL IMO.

Obviously beg to differ. Hasn't been beaten often this year in my opinion. Vital part of the Black Ducks backline, along with Casserly. But, can see how you would think that.

Is pace an issue with him? Because if there are question marks on that already then there is no chance he can hold down a key position in the afl.

Heard a whisper that Bluey has a WAFL hitlist, 8-10 names on it in that 19-22 age bracket.

Needless to say, a few are sniffing around the little nipper.

So, let's guess at this list.

Potente;
Richardson;
Stratton;
Thomson;
Bongiascia;
Dell'olio;
James;
Jetta;
Hutchins;
Davidson.

Who do you reckon?

Was at the Claremont v WP game on saturday...

JVB i thought was their best player all day, was clean, worked hard in the middle for the 2nd and 3rd quarter... in the last was played as the spare man down back for some reason, but provided good run and use out of the backline.. looks a cut above WAFL level to me, glad to have him on board

Adam Campbell on the other hand.. :rolleyes: one of the dumbest footballers i have ever seen.. at least got his hands on it every now and then, but as previously stated gave away countless/stupid/obvious free kicks time after time... also at one point, whilst standing on the mark, ump calls play on... 500 WP supporters telling him its play on.. just stood there, looked disinterested on the mark... please please please do not return to the state of WA :thumbsu:

Any one got any thoughts on Starling from Claremont? I was very impressed with his defensive work all day.. unfortunately probably not big enough to be an out and out KPP, but maybe a grover type?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back