WAFL Tipping Competition 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Round Nine Fixtures

West Perth vs East Fremantle at HBF Arena (Saturday, 2:15pm)
South Fremantle vs Peel Thunder at Fremantle Oval (Saturday, 2:15pm)
Claremont vs East Perth at Claremont Showgrounds (Saturday, 2:15pm)
Subiaco vs Swan Districts at Medibank Stadium (Saturday 2:45pm, margin)
Bye: Perth

Munchers
Souths
Reagles
Subi - 23 points

Sharks
Sowfs
Reagles
Swans - 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Falcons (they'll shaft me, watch this)
Thunder
Reagles
Swans - 8

Sharks
Sowfs
Reagles
Swans - 8

So uh swannies, double dipping this week mate? :p

At the moment I've given you the tips you submitted first which scores you 2 unless you want to take the second which will get you doughnuts again.

Tipping Ladder after Round Nine

Code:
Tipper           Round 9   Total

thorne89            3       24
freofan_mundy       1       23
Military_man        4       23
samFFC              2       23
swannies            2       23
andana              2       22
hansie              2       21
Ljp86               3       21
FiveStrings         1       20
masai               2       20
Michael_29          2       20
getgaff             3       20
Kram81              3       20
Milang_Panthers     3       20
greatwhiteshark     4       19
Spanna65            3       18
freofalcon          4       17
Monocle             1       17
Underdog            1       14
dogman74            1       13

Round Nine was played in very wet conditions with most games proving to be low or very low scoring, only West Perth vs East Fremantle reached any great heights and was the closest of each of the four matches. Freofalcon and Military_man tipped a perfect record getting all four games correct with a few others tipping three winners. In the margin stakes, greatwhiteshark was closest and took his tally to four for the round also after getting the margin bonus point.

After nine rounds there's change at the top with thorne89 the outright leader on 24 points. freofan_mundy, Military_man, samFFC and swannies are all tied for second place on 23 points.

State League Fixture

WAFL vs SANFL at Lathlain Park (Saturday, 2:15pm)

The WAFL takes a break this week with the state league match taking centre stage as the WAFL hosts the SANFL this Saturday at Lathlain Park. The match promises to be a good one with both teams taking in strong squads although both teams have a few injury concerns. The match starts at 2:15pm and will be streamed live in the link below, Glenn Mitchell will be calling the game along with South Australian commentator Phil Aspinall and also long-time WAFL ABC commentator Rod Willett. Alternatively you can also follow the game on radio on Sport FM 91.3.

There will also be no tipping for this week so you can all have a week off in preparation for Round 10!

So uh swannies, double dipping this week mate? :p

At the moment I've given you the tips you submitted first which scores you 2 unless you want to take the second which will get you doughnuts again.
OMG I am getting old.....and grumpy they tell me. :D
I still can't remember submitting the first, and I wasn't drunk....for the whole week....

State League Fixture

WAFL vs SANFL at Lathlain Park (Saturday, 2:15pm)

The WAFL takes a break this week with the state league match taking centre stage as the WAFL hosts the SANFL this Saturday at Lathlain Park. The match promises to be a good one with both teams taking in strong squads although both teams have a few injury concerns. The match starts at 2:15pm and will be streamed live in the link below, Glenn Mitchell will be calling the game along with South Australian commentator Phil Aspinall and also long-time WAFL ABC commentator Rod Willett. Alternatively you can also follow the game on radio on Sport FM 91.3.

There will also be no tipping for this week so you can all have a week off in preparation for Round 10!

State League Fixture - Full Time

WAFL 18.13 (121)
SANFL 11.10 (76)

Goals - WAFL
: Davis 5, Dell'Olio 3, Yarran 3, Black 2, Neates, Hams, Anthony, Phelan, Cook
SANFL: Ryswyk 3, McGregor 2, Callinan 2, Eddy 2, Boyd, Kirkwood

Best - WAFL: Davis, Twomey, Black, Strijk, Anthony, Hams, Phelan
SANFL: Keough, Boyd, Kirkwood, Motlop, Summerton, Schmidt

Simpson Medallist: Ryan Davis
Fos Williams Medallist: Tom Keough

Round 10 Fixtures (Western Australia Day Weekend Round)

Claremont vs Peel Thunder at Claremont Showgrounds (Saturday, 2:15pm)
Swan Districts vs Perth at Steel Blue Oval (Saturday, 2:15pm)
East Perth vs West Perth at Medibank Stadium (Monday, 2:15pm)
East Fremantle vs South Fremantle at ATOM Stadium (Monday 2:40pm, margin)
Bye: Subiaco

After a week's break we're back into the season following a good win in the State League game. The two traditional derbies take place this weekend with East Perth taking on West Perth and East Fremantle hosting South Fremantle. Both games will be fierce as always and should both be great matches. The Fremantle derby is also the TV game as well and will be on Channel 7 on Monday.

I hope everyone has a great long weekend on what should hopefully be another great round of WAFL footy. Happy tipping!!

Tags: thorne89, freofan_mundy, Military_man, samFFC, swannies, andana, hansie, FiveStrings, masai, Michael_29, getgaff, Kram81, Milang_Panthers, greatwhiteshark, Spanna65, Freofalcon, Monocle, Underdog, dogman74

Thunder
Swans
Reagles
Sowfs - 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back