Injury Walsh's Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear with our luck......

Collingwood player receives Thai massage.

Does hamstring at arrival.

Yeah, that story wouldn’t have a happy ending :oops:

How is Goldsack so close to playing? Credit to him and everyone involved. People were saying career over, what a legend. Even if he doesn't come back to the seniors I reckon i will be a great boost for the boys to see him up and about.

Even if he doesn't come back to the seniors I reckon i will be a great boost for the boys to see him up and about.

Even having him help our VFL finals campaign will be supporting the seniors

Which ones, when were they surveyed, how did they form their opinions? Where are the links to the published research?

Can you be more specific? I’m friends with several physios and they don’t think we’re even close to being best practice. They described our guys as being relics in terms of their practices to be specific.

How is Goldsack so close to playing? Credit to him and everyone involved. People were saying career over, what a legend. Even if he doesn't come back to the seniors I reckon i will be a great boost for the boys to see him up and about.

Two weeks away, against Port Melbourne in the TV game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you be more specific? I’m friends with several physios and they don’t think we’re even close to being best practice. They described our guys as being relics in terms of their practices to be specific.
I've seen an three physios in Melbourne due to a few injuries including an ACL. All of which found out I was a Collingwood supporter. They said they've got the best going around.

Because for some weird reason, people think they are entitled, so the Club plays along with the weirdness

How dare those members that contribute hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars for the club to care for the players feel entitled to an update on their welfare! Such entitlement :$

Mayne's been playing pretty well on the wing and has floated to a defensive role at times. Does anyone think Mayne could fill Scharenberg's role should the worst be confirmed, and bring Aish back to the wing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back