Injury Walsh's Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Mayne's been playing pretty well on the wing and has floated to a defensive role at times. Does anyone think Mayne could fill Scharenberg's role should the worst be confirmed, and bring Aish back to the wing?

Shaz has essentially been our CHB. I doubt Mayne could play that role. I reckon wing is the only role he is capable of these days as he lacks a yard of pace. I really don't know how we will fill that role. Probably with Mihocek which is a shame as he's been great up forward.

Shaz has essentially been our CHB. I doubt Mayne could play that role. I reckon wing is the only role he is capable of these days as he lacks a yard of pace. I really don't know how we will fill that role. Probably with Mihocek which is a shame as he's been great up forward.
So we'll probably just keep Moore at CHB and debut Madgen as FB.

In essence we have lost our entire spine

Dunn
Scharenberg
Treloar
Reid
Elliott/De Goey

Reid becomes crucial yet again. I think it is also essential we debut one of Mclarty or Magden soon because we might need to call on them in the finals if Reid breaks down. Worth giving them a game now to give them a taste

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes you think about what could've been had we had our full team available this season.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
My admiration for Bucks, the gameplan he has implemented and the ability for us to soldier on with the continual loss of key players continues to grow. We ran out of steam after 3 qtr time but it wasn't unexpected considering we were 2 men down.

Is there any new on the severity of Shazza's knee injury yet?

Meanwhile Richmond gets kissed on the arse again with no injuries. Would be nice if just once just ******* once that we got no injuries and they got 2 injuries. Would like to see how they would cope with being 2 short for the final quarter.

Yeah that's certainly an option with Madgens form. Although I believe we'd need to elevate him first.
He was upgraded during the week and listed as an emergency for this game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back