WBD 2015 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I expect Caleb Daniel to play rd 1 and to cement his spot in the best 22 immediately

I have heard the coaches are already formulating a strategy based around him: we will often appear to take the field with only 17 players, until Caleb Daniel jumps out of Tom Boyd's pocket at an opportune moment. I can't say more, as my source was a bit short on detail...

Apparently the WBFC Christmas pageant is being cast atm. Bev, Honey and Caleb not happy with their roles as elves, and Monty seen getting into a Grinch costume. PG playing Santa, reindoor roles not confirmed but J Grant and Hamling a chance. Prudden was seen trying to fit into in the manger. In an effort to reach out to past players, nativity scene stable animal roles were offered to Gruffon (donkey), L Jones (goat) and J Tutt (sheep) - but not clear if they will accept. In a brilliant piece of casting, Adam Cooney has agreed to participate as Prudden's virginal mother!

Apparently the WBFC Christmas pageant is being cast atm. Bev, Honey and Caleb not happy with their roles as elves, and Monty seen getting into a Grinch costume. PG playing Santa, reindoor roles not confirmed but J Grant and Hamling a chance. Prudden was seen trying to fit into in the manger. In an effort to reach out to past players, nativity scene stable animal roles were offered to Gruffon (donkey), L Jones (goat) and J Tutt (sheep) - but not clear if they will accept. In a brilliant piece of casting, Adam Cooney has agreed to participate as Prudden's virginal mother!

If they ever do an Easter version, I've got an early nomination for Judas.....

Did anyone see mitch out on the track yesterday....i believe he had a scan...

Did they train yesterday?

I passed by the cafe at 9 am and saw some coaching staff milling about, but no sign of the players at all.

Shirts off as they head in after session

Roberts a rake
Matt Boyd a battle axe
Ayce Cordy pasty white

Jack Macrae wandering around in bare feet not training.

That's a surprise, he looked like he'd bulked up a bit judging by this pic from the first week

354041-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

Must've caught him at a good angle I guess

That's a surprise, he looked like he'd bulked up a bit judging by this pic from the first week

354041-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

Must've caught him at a good angle I guess

Look at his right shoulder compared to his left. He needs to do a massive amount of strengthening on the right side, obviously because of the shoulder surgery.

Peter Gordon has agreed to hand to role over to Clive Palmer now, I've heard. And in another exciting piece of news Adam Cooney's Mary enters on an Esky lid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back