Unofficial Preview We are in the finals- Crows v Bulldogs Sat Night at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Felt a bit salty at the way the players came out and played today, but heck it. We're in the finals! Expecting an exciting game against the Dogs given the way they've played this year. Can't wait.

Looks like you got your wish, too, radiojake Enjoy it, mate. :D

Scared of coming up against your midfield and one of the best ruckman in the game.
We looked abysmal today in the clearances

Scared of coming up against your midfield and one of the best ruckman in the game.
We looked abysmal today in the clearances
Geelong are terrible with clearances, been that way for a while.
I knew this and just had a check, they are actually ranked last in the competition for average clearances per game.

Yet they smashed us 40-29 today in clearances, even though we won hit outs 57-23. :$

I'm pretty excited you guys, so please don't ruin it for me.

Also it should be a great game. Two of the better clubs to watch this year going at it on a Saturday night (probably) at the 'G, couldn't be better. You guys have done a brilliant job to get where you are after the hardships you've had this season. A lot of respect for the club.

Igloo pls

We'll look like Lana this week and you'll look like Kharma ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew this and just had a check, they are actually ranked last in the competition for average clearances per game.

Yet they smashed us 40-29 today in clearances, even though we won hit outs 57-23. :$

There's a valley of a gap between our best and worst performances with clearances. It's ridiculous, we can get smashed by anyone in that stat if we don't bother enough.

I hope we smash them. Already hearing Luke "im a massive douchebag" Darcy and Doug "I can't speak no good English" Hawkins being completely disrespectful and ignorant towards us as Victorians usually are.
I really hope we come out and destroy these puppy dogs.

Attitude

It will be fixed for next week

Attitude

It will be fixed for next week
Yeah, was just in reply to the Dogs poster saying they were so poor in clearances today.
Was the same story at Crowland.
You know you're off when you're the 3rd best clearance team in the comp, you get ruck dominance like we had, and the worst clearance team in the comp smashes you in clearances.

It will be about who brings the best attitude and intensity next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back