Unofficial Preview We are in the finals- Crows v Bulldogs Sat Night at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Ross Lyon made the point after their loss that no one really remembers what happens this week it's just noise, no point dwelling on it. Stats show that winning in the final round means little in relation to form in first week of finals. In fact more teams have won their first final (after a final rd H&A loss) over past 10-13 years.

Time to get something out of this year and win at least one final. We know we're capable of great football, Bulldogs are also coming off a loss, against a shitter side than we faced, in shitter conditions than we just played in.

Saturday night. MCG. Finals. Get it done.

Ross Lyon made the point after their loss that no one really remembers what happens this week it's just noise, no point dwelling on it. Stats show that winning in the final round means little in relation to form in first week of finals. In fact more teams have won their first final (after a final rd H&A loss) over past 10-13 years.

Time to get something out of this year and win at least one final. We know we're capable of great football, Bulldogs are also coming off a loss, against a shitter side than we faced, in shitter conditions than we just played in.

Saturday night. MCG. Finals. Get it done.

Woohoo Crows will win according to those stats. Wait??? What do you mean Bulldogs lost too! F#ck!

I'd consider Kerridge or Griggs, or both.

If we make mistakes by foot or hand, we are going to be doing a lot of turning and chasing.

We therefore need to be pinpoint with passing and have the speed and stamina to keep up with a very fast side.

One of Crouch or Lyons to make way for Kerridge and I would consider VB out for Griggs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheney is the guy we traded in to play on the Stringer type players. He must come into calculations but I'm not sure who drops out. Going on performance I'd suggest Lever but I wouldn't do that, maybe Hendo but after 30 touches it wont be him either. ...... as poor as they were.

Looks like Crameri out is going to be huge for them. Talia to Stringer (when hes forward). Hartigan to whoever they start forward out of their remaining talls (Redpath). Lever to cover Dickson and third up. Brown to Dalhous and Laird to help out with Lever as well.

Settle down; Sydney and West Coast are still playing and those results can still impact the final standings.

No I wont.

The Dogs-Crows game was set in stone hours ago. Once the Tigers won last night, then the permutations reduced significantly.

Late 90s flashbacks playing your mob at the G. Should be a ripper!

Thankfully I don't have to complete my shift at Mcdonald's like that infamous day in late 97, so will actually be able to watch it live. May the best team win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back