Game Day McMurphy Crows at the G v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

EOD, only if they decide to analyse every run a player has throughout the season. Point being, there are plenty of runs where that is NOT paid and probably ran further. Amazing how it comes out at that time against that team.
Equally amazing that the pies had the least frees today of any team in any game all season.

Ludicrous to even be talking about umps.

Equally amazing that the pies had the least frees today of any team in any game all season.

Ludicrous to even be talking about umps.
I thought the umps were terrible - but for both sides

It was frustrating to watch

Up to Q3 of the replay

First centre bounce Rankine feeds it by hand to Laird in space. Has plenty of time plus Walker leading into an acre of space. No pressure whatsoever.

Absolutely flubs the kick, misses Walker by a mile, turnover.

I think he's pretty much done unfortunately.

Up to Q3 of the replay

First centre bounce Rankine feeds it by hand to Laird in space. Has plenty of time plus Walker leading into an acre of space. No pressure whatsoever.

Absolutely flubs the kick, misses Walker by a mile, turnover.

I think he's pretty much done unfortunately.
Was very poor today unfortunately. Next week is a good time to introduce Dowling

I actually feel sorry for Rankine coming to a ****ed up club like this. No way do we get him if he wasn't home sick, Every thing is rotten from recruitment to coaching to the board, only a matter of time before Dan Curtin wants out and heads back home.

Was very poor today unfortunately. Next week is a good time to introduce Dowling

VB will say he isn't ready and he needs more match practice after a bye in the Snaffle 🙄

I actually feel sorry for Rankine coming to a ****ed up club like this. No way do we get him if he wasn't home sick, Every thing is rotten from recruitment to coaching to the board, only a matter of time before Dan Curtin wants out and heads back home.
Did you forget the fun we had last year lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

???

"Bad umpires, biased commentators horrid result.
The Crows are the best, they played so good and I’m so proud of them."
This is not a joke BTW. Literal quote.

******* finally Rachele, about ******* time.

When is Keays gonna cop heat for not being a team player around goals? Had 3 options to handball to but tries to kick the goal and it's smothered.

Every week he's taking a ping at goals when there's a better option than having a shot
Couldn’t kick 40 from a set shot he was never gonna kick a snap goal from 40 out

troll trolling GIF

This is not a joke BTW. Literal quote.
Well, I'm proud of the lads for not giving up. When Pies got the run on it looked like we would get rolled by 10 goals. instead we could have won in the last seconds of the game. We are there and thereabouts despite the poor mistakes made in the coaching and selection box. Also despite the fact that we are two CLASSY players short and are carrying several lesser quality players (which I think most teams have).

Well, I'm proud of the lads for not giving up. When Pies got the run on it looked like we would get rolled by 10 goals. instead we could have won in the last seconds of the game. We are there and thereabouts despite the poor mistakes made in the coaching and selection box. Also despite the fact that we are two CLASSY players short and are carrying several lesser quality players (which I think most teams have).

Sadly Jenny we keep selecting players continually that are just not up to it and not players who are performing on a consistent basis in the SANFL.

You couldn't blame these players who are not given an opportunity to look elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back