Unofficial Preview We are in the finals- Crows v Bulldogs Sat Night at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

A great effort this year to be playing finals.
Its been a roller coaster year but hopefully we play well next week.
I feel we are a chance at the G
Nice to be playing finals again.

Not according to your coach. Even if he did play he wouldnt be able to run very well
Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge indicated Crameri would be monitored through the week.

"Seems like he's OK with the jarring, but he's got a decent cork, so we'll see how that comes up," Beveridge said.

-------------
So, fingers crossed he can get out there... We'll need him.

gold coast still might get up and gift richmond 4th spot. that would leave swans-kangas in the elimination final. lol.

When Walshy passed, some thought that the tragedy would galvanise our players. I honestly had written off the rest of the season. Now that we're there, we can use this as a catalyst towards future success. I always thought that the Hawks great run got started by that win they had in the 07 final against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Walshy passed, some thought that the tragedy would galvanise our players. I honestly had written off the rest of the season. Now that we're there, we can use this as a catalyst towards future success. I always thought that the Hawks great run got started by that win they had in the 07 final against us.
Grrrrrr, just reminded me of that beautiful Buddy goal from outside the 50 near the boundary line

I'm pretty excited you guys, so please don't ruin it for me.

Also it should be a great game. Two of the better clubs to watch this year going at it on a Saturday night (probably) at the 'G, couldn't be better. You guys have done a brilliant job to get where you are after the hardships you've had this season. A lot of respect for the club.

I'm pretty excited you guys, so please don't ruin it for me.

Also it should be a great game. Two of the better clubs to watch this year going at it on a Saturday night (probably) at the 'G, couldn't be better. You guys have done a brilliant job to get where you are after the hardships you've had this season. A lot of respect for the club.
If we bomb out to The dogs I'm all in for you guys after next week. I would love to see your skipper (legend) hold up the cup.

I think we can ruin your party though…depending of course if Crows turn up on the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back