We need to *delist* PERRIE asap!

Remove this Banner Ad

poor old ian perrie.

too all those members who cheered when ian got dragged, you can all ******** off. we dont want you there. get back to your lounge room. pass in your cat1s and 2s. its a bloody disgrace.

he's not out there dropping marks on purpose. he's tryin to do a job. his leads are reasonable. but yes, his goal kicking is ordinary. has anyone considered the ********house delivery that may be too high on occassions? what about the slippery conditions - if edwards cant grasp a loose ball in the greasy conditions, then u cant expect perrie to be taking overhead contested marks against JL. leppitsch is one of the great CHBs in recent times.

lay off perrie for christs sake.

The Knowledge said:
Yeah but Skippy has a lot of footy smarts. Hes never going to be star, becasue of his physical attributes, but he can still be handy. I recon his form early in the season along with mattner are a major reason why we should be a little flattered by our position on the ladder. There hungry for the ball, tackle hard and are two of the most improved players this year for the crows.

IMO Skippy doesn't like going in to get the ball. He appears to prefer to let his opponent get it in and then apply a consolation tackle.

maccas_no1 said:
Didnt Perrie used to wear a glove????

Yeah, he's only stopped recently. Players wearing gloves is a joke to me, and as far as I'm concerned I'm happy to leave the Michael Jackson impersonating to the boys at Alberton. Do you really think it makes a significant difference?

Truck Rutten said:
Yeah, he's only stopped recently. Players wearing gloves is a joke to me, and as far as I'm concerned I'm happy to leave the Michael Jackson impersonating to the boys at Alberton. Do you really think it makes a significant difference?
It gives you a better grip especially in the wet. Its not just those at Alberton that wear it. Modra wore them for a while and there are some other key forwards out there that wear them.

They make some difference and lets be honest any little thing that can help us needs to be further explored.

SpringChoke said:
IMO Skippy doesn't like going in to get the ball. He appears to prefer to let his opponent get it in and then apply a consolation tackle.
And waits in spaces for easy possesions which Brisbane let him have as they know they will get the ball back only 20 metres away

If my memory serves me correctly,didn't Andrew Jarman kick him out of the North Adelaide club for lack of effort or lack of interest in the game? From what I have seen of him,he would be lucky to get in the Brahma Lodge Local amateur team in Div 6 :mad: :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back