Week in the life of Michael Braun

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
I just caught part 1 of this weeks sport's feature on Channel 10, a week in the life of Michael Braun.

Despite being presented by that slow talking stutterer from 7, it was quite interesting so I figured a heads up for my fellow Eagles fans was in line.

Should be intriguing stuff.

In my book, none of the behind the scenes reports have beaten Mainy's fly-on-the-wall style report on the teams last trip to Victoria Park for Basil's (or was it Brookesy's?) Footy Show, but they are always a good watch.

yeah i just saw it. it'll be interesting to see what goes on during the week.what was funny about it was that i never thought of brauny as a yapper. i hard to believe that he's is one of the senior members of the side now. he wouldn't even be 25 would he?

agree on that guy who was reporting. i don't think i've heard a reporter stumble over their words as much before. who is he?

Brauny is a bit of a loud-mouth at training, isn't he? I always figured him for the quiet type, on and off the training track.

just watched today's part. don't know what more worrying, the fact he went for collingwood when he was younger and still talks to Mick of the fact he amuses himself by watching a fish swim around a tank for hours.:confused: we better keep an eye on brauny......

So far he's managed to hide his secret love of disco.

In fact, all they seem to show is Brauny hanging **** on Danny Chook and Humm Dinger at training.

Originally posted by TheRealBuzz

In fact, all they seem to show is Brauny hanging **** on Danny Chook and Humm Dinger at training.

Yeah, he picks on Chicky a lot!

Interesting to see Brauny's job away from footy- marketing.
What do all the others do?!? Cox works in real estate, those two couldn't be the only boys with jobs other then footy.

Brauny's house is pretty cool, it's blue! :D And they also showed his dog! The only bad taste was the collingwood thing!;)

Originally posted by TheRealBuzz
So far he's managed to hide his secret love of disco.

Must be a blonde thing?

Strange contrast of opinions eh, I always figured he was a yappy bloke.

He's a nut on the training track, always screaming and shouting etc (from what I've seen anyway).

Also, great to see Brauny is a Spaniel man too, worlds best dog, do yourself a favour, get one. ;)

I enjoyed the 5 part series. They could almost make it into a reality tv show I reckon!

Fridays episode showed Brauny and his partner eating dinner at the Witch's Cauldren restaurant and they showed Andrew Embley working there as a chef!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fridays episode showed Brauny and his partner eating dinner at the Witch's Cauldren restaurant and they showed Andrew Embley working there as a chef!

Had it been his younger brother working as a part time apprentice, he'd have been spitting in the burgers and the onion rings...

I ate there recently and I seen Brauny and Embers, it is a real favourite of his, and plugging the restaurant itself: you won't taste many better garlic prawns that at the WC

West Coast
Witches Cauldren
Wonderful Cuisine

Originally posted by carneagles
Is there anything this lad can't do?

Well on Tuesday all the 96FM djs are having the day off, as our boys (Disco included) take over the airwaves.

The answer would thus appear to be no, my boy Brauney can do anything.

Chicky is hosting at the moment...not sure who's up next, but have a listen through the net if you can....96fm.com.au

Sampi was donating blood with a few mates yesterday. His niece or nephew was diagnosed with Leuakemia a while ago and he apparently donates every few weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back