skins62

Team Captain
Mar 17, 2011
Karratha
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Central Districts SANFL
Thought we need a thread to pick the weekly captains, after all this is where you can gain or lose up to 100 points based on who you pick.

To start off I have had the C on Lewis the first two weeks and while I think he will perform well this week against the Bulldogs, I am thinking of putting my C on Dangerfield as I think he will carve it up against Melbourne.

Where are you putting your C and why?

Thought we need a thread to pick the weekly captains, after all this is where you can gain or lose up to 100 points based on who you pick.

To start off I have had the C on Lewis the first two weeks and while I think he will perform well this week against the Bulldogs, I am thinking of putting my C on Dangerfield as I think he will carve it up against Melbourne.

Where are you putting your C and why?
Lewis again

Thx

My arm is being twisted back to Lewis. Just need a bit more convincing..... to stop me from making a mistake?

Rockliff week 1 lewis after that staying with lewis this week aswell

Rocky rd1
Lewis since
may switch to Barlow due to Lewis possibly getting a tag from Picken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Lewis is the new perma captain without Rocky and Gaz. I think hes safe and consistent i actually think he could increase his avg towards a 115

Im not ruling out Parker as a consistent option either though.

Since I'm well behind now I'm going to take a punt and not pick Lewis - thinking Mundy will tear us a new one this week so I've put the C on him now after his 151 last week.

Worried Lewis could fall asleep if they get on top of the doggies. That being said I have him locked in. Only other good options were hodge or barlow.

Last minute change of heart for me just locked in Dangerfield over Lewis.

Danger at home against Dees. He showed good signs last week. Hawks have home game in Tassy - not quite like a home game.

Even with a bad decision it won't burn me as much as picking the wrong bench players the last couple of weeks.

Danger at home against Dees. He showed good signs last week. Hawks have home game in Tassy - not quite like a home game.

Even with a bad decision it won't burn me as much as picking the wrong bench players the last couple of weeks.

I was going to pick Sloaney as C for the week but Melbourne's new kick to kick gamestyle threw me off going for it!

I was going to pick Sloaney as C for the week but Melbourne's new kick to kick gamestyle threw me off going for it!

So who did you pick Barlow or Lewis. Possible showers in Adelaide this afternoon could affect scores but it looks like possible showers across the weekend in Adelaide, Melb, Tassy, Sydney but not Perth making Barlow a safe option.

So who did you pick Barlow or Lewis. Possible showers in Adelaide this afternoon could affect scores but it looks like possible showers across the weekend in Adelaide, Melb, Tassy, Sydney but not Perth making Barlow a safe option.
Stayed with Lewis although Sloaney would have been a nice pick for C.

I am feeling like a bloody idiot right now. Half time and Lewis has already scored more than Danger in his whole game. Lewis is a possession getter and really Danger is a impact player. The C is going back to Lewis is not going back to Danger again.

Last edited:
I am feeling like a bloody idiot right now. Half time and Lewis has already scored more than Danger in his whole game. Lewis is a position getter and really Danger is a impact player. The C is going back to Lewis is not going back to Danger again.

Mate, rule with your head not your heart.

Had Lewis as captain from round 1 and see no reason to change. He is a stat machine (have a look at his last four games in 2014). Anyone who doesn't have him in their side needs to see a shrink!

Was Lewis the first 2 weeks, will be Barlow this week.

I am a deadset idiot. Screwed myself out of an extra 200 points. I think I will use my fantasy ray of uselessness (my captaincy selection) to cripple Freo's opponents. I need to trade in Lance Franklin and make him my captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back