Weezer

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump.

It's been announced that Weezer will be playing a Pinkerton show in Melbourne. I really want to go, but it's just a bit pricey to go to both when there's so many good gigs coming up. I'm sure I'll find a way to justify buying tickets in the coming days though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, ugh, if it weren't the Palasi, I'd go. The small capacity is getting me contemplative, but the seating? No way. It sucks because I'm a massive Weezer fan (back in the day, I'd even defend Maladroit...), but I'll spend the money on My Bloody Valentine instead.

Bump.

It's been announced that Weezer will be playing a Pinkerton show in Melbourne. I really want to go, but it's just a bit pricey to go to both when there's so many good gigs coming up. I'm sure I'll find a way to justify buying tickets in the coming days though...

This is basically how I feel.

The longer I put it off the worse it will be for seats too. Not sure why they are doing it at The Palais tbh.

I'm coming over the Melbourne for the Blue album show. Flights and tickets booked.

Pinkerton is basically my favourite album of all time and it's killing me that I can't afford to hang around for the second show.

Fingers crossed they play El Scorcho and a few other songs from Pinkerton at the Blue album show.

I am wetting my pants in excitement either way basically.

Oh and Maladroit was great.

It's no Blue Album or Pinkerton but it's probably their next best album.

I liked the red album but it's ruined by the songs that aren't sung by Rivers.

I can find stuff I like on every album except Death to False Metal which is an abomination and shouldn't really count, but the first two are classics that everyone in the world should hear and own.

I actually can't get into any of their other albums.

I find there is always two or three songs I enjoy and the rest I can't be bothered with. Blue and Pinkerton are just so good the whole way through.

Maladroit would probably be the next best although Green has some good tracks as well. Hash Pipe is one of my favourite =w= tunes.

Everyone download Pig. On the deluxe edition of Red, and most =w= fans consider it the best thing they've done since Pinkerton, and better than half the stuff on Red/Pink. It's so good.

That's awesome silent alarm, thanks.

It definitely sounds like a red album tune. If they'd put that in and taken out the non Rivers songs it would have dramatically improved the album.

Oh ffs why do they play melbourne before perth?

I am literally moving to melbourne the day after the perth show.
So go to the Perth show?

I was doing the same, so I just decided to move earlier. Managed to off-sell my Perth ticket and buy a Melbs one instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back