Toast Welcome Home SOS!

Remove this Banner Ad

One down, one to go.

Now is the time to Welcome back Aaron Joseph to his spiritual home.

Nope, needs to fill out his cv with more experience at other afl clubs before being rewarded with a 'job for the boys'.

If I was being unkind, I would suggest some posters wanted AJ to have experienced being involved with other clubs back in his playing days...

My 5 year campaign is over after more than 2200 submissions.

Happy to take suggestions as to who should now be the focus of attention for a return to the club.

Reminds me of Andy dufresne writing all those letters to the state govt, asking for books.

Oh and try saying Andy dufresne without putting on a Morgan Freeman accent...

Reminds me of Andy dufresne writing all those letters to the state govt, asking for books.

Oh and try saying Andy dufresne without putting on a Morgan Freeman accent...
You're being obtuse.

I wonder what this will do to our membership tally with this news. I feel slowly the old arrogance and swagger about too come back I can feel it. Just the boost and spark the place needed

Dammit it feels great having SOS back at the club in an official capacity!
At the same time as we're reinstating our traditional jumper design, there's a sense that we're regaining more of our essence as a club. Prodigal sons returning, jumper logos - these things don't win flags on their own, but if they help to generate the right mindset around the club, every bit helps. A strong and positive mindset is needed to win a flag.

GO BLUES! :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what this will do to our membership tally with this news. I feel slowly the old arrogance and swagger about too come back I can feel it. Just the boost and spark the place needed
Just a few wins would be good. What do we have to be swaggering about?

Wanted to marry SOS or Jo?
Jo... although a case could be ma... no no... we needed the father/son selections so I will have to suffer my unrequited love for Jo in silence...

Good to have SOS back at the club.

I celebrated by pulling on my old woollen carlton jumper with #1 on the back and went to the barber and asked for a flat top.

Respect....Grace Jones likes this post!

grace-jones.jpg

I am disturbed by the following though!

afro-hat-haircut.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back