Player Watch Wil Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

Would think he has enough training under his belt to be playing very soon
His cricket mate Zak Evans to go the Cat B option soon too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will I Am he will be…
That probably should be "Wil I Am", but then again the thread title (which seems to have been renamed recently) should be Wil Parker, not Will Parker!! Especially as he's about to launch what promises to be a fabulous career, it would be nice if we had him named correctly from the start!

Mods.

That probably should be "Wil I Am", but then again the thread title (which seems to have been renamed recently) should be Wil Parker, not Will Parker!! Especially as he's about to launch what promises to be a fabulous career, it would be nice if we had him named correctly from the start!

Mods.
I’ll own it, (and fix it).
I removed the welcome bit as he’s already been here a while

Very promising and played 3 quarters. Pretty sure he was on the bench for the whole 1st. But expected- easing him into it.

He’ll be even better to get that first game out of the way.
His composure with the ball, his ball use and footy IQ elite. Will even go for the hard ball when it’s on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very promising and played 3 quarters. Pretty sure he was on the bench for the whole 1st. But expected- easing him into it.

He’ll be even better to get that first game out of the way.
His composure with the ball, his ball use and footy IQ elite. Will even go for the hard ball when it’s on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get his tank up and prep him to take over Sidey's wing when Sidey retires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back