Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - ISAAC KEELER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge wraps from the fox footy dude, seen him at North Adelaide. Bloke can move and decent in ruck.

Paddy 2.0 in terms of mildly undersized athleticism. Probably more a forward than a ruck at this point.

Long term chop-out partner for Marshall/Heath.

So pumped with this pick - you watch his highlights and genuinely there's a few aspects of his game that remind me of WINXY. For a big boy his ground work and athleticism is exciting (let alone taking a big pack mark).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair sized red flag that Adelaide didn't nominate him, just need to steer him in a positive direction. Paddy's playing down the Peninsula, he should visit his ex-teammates (frequently) and share his wisdom.

Lacks competitiveness, aggression and work rate.....if you can fix that he has plenty of talent, obviousle Adelaide and other clubs weren't confident they could. Raw talent he has in spades.

Lack of competitiveness and aggression the main knocks.

I also think the fact that we could only take Michalanney plus 1-2 other players came into it. I don’t think we were ever looking to bring in a tall forward with one of those other picks. Mids, a ruck and defenders are greater needs for us.

It’s also entirely possible that we had a talent order of say, 50 guys and he just wasn’t rated inside that 50 at all, regardless of list needs / available list spots.

Asked the Crow board their thoughts on why Keeler wasn't nomm'ed. Seems he is a talent but not really competitive. thankfully no behavioral problems.

Someone over there was saying hopefully he will go back in two years. Well if he doesn't work under RTB, he will be back home in 6 months.

Just watched a couple of his highlight videos. Wow. Obscene amount of natural talent, skill and athleticism.

If you haven’t watched this one yet, do yourself a favour.

Not sure I've ever seen a guy that tall so confidently selling candy...

That play at 3:30 where he reads the oppositions tap after the terrible bounce is seriously smart play as well.

That play at 3:30 where he reads the oppositions tap after the terrible bounce is seriously smart play as well.
How about the one-handed pickup and subsequent blind turn to get out of trouble near the end, and how much he backs himself to run past or away from everyone! And the 55m bombs for goal.

Has talent up the wazoo.

So evasive Fora big guy. And deceptively quick.
Hope he fulfils all his promise - and we love watching him over the next ten years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back