Welcome To The Sweet FA - (Intro/Info/Links/Squad Lists & New Players/Free Agents sign here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender has graced our forum.

Unlock the Bear thread lol

Would be great to have you at the Dees if you'd like but I do suggest taking your time and looking around. If you change your mind it can upset the team you originally committed to.

Or just upset juggs..

Roys are having a bender, wait I mean we sign bender

Bender has graced our forum.

Unlock the Bear thread lol

Would be great to have you at the Dees if you'd like but I do suggest taking your time and looking around. If you change your mind it can upset the team you originally committed to.

...or perhaps just the forum's resident sook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An apt comparison in this case would be between Bob Hawke (Juggs) and Paul Keating (Deddy)

Deddy isn't cunning nor glib enough to be Keating. .. Juggs could be Hawkey after a few beers. .. Its more Johnny Howard (Juggs) and Peter Costello (Deddy). .. Never going to happen and then we'll find ourselves with Tony Abbott in charge. ..

Edit: Eth can be be Malcom Turnbull and C2R can be a random mining magnate ;)

Hey guys, I'm interesting in joining up with a team for season 15. I'm currently playing in the BF fantasy Cricket League and will be a very active member.

Name: Covvy
Preferred Position 1: Wing
Preferred Position 2: Centre
Preferred Position 3: Half-Foward Flank
Number: 10
Height: 186
Weight: 75kg
Preferred Team: Whoever wants me ;)
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: From the Fantasy Cricket guys

I'm an outside mid who can run all day. That mixed in with my elite kicking makes me an all-round superstar ;)

Hey guys, I'm interesting in joining up with a team for season 15. I'm currently playing in the BF fantasy Cricket League and will be a very active member.

I'm an outside mid who can run all day. That mixed in with my elite kicking makes me an all-round superstar ;)

Gumbies will take you! Can guarantee you game time aswell. Will send you a PM now!

Covvy, welcome tithe SFA.

I'm sure you know a few guys and have an idea what team you would like to join but if you haven't, check out the West Coast Wonders (link in my sig). I think you would get on well with the captain, ShaunDuggan who is also a Tasmanian (we have quite a few) and follows the Eagles.

Also our kicking is rubbish so your pinpoint passes may make all the difference.
Post hello in our thread and we can go from there if you like.

:)

Peterss must get an alert on his phone when someone bumps this thread, no matter the time of day he is first here to recruit 90% of the time. It's the only time I see him outside of his team thread.

I guess if you ever need to summon him you should just make an alias and post in this thread. :p

Make sure you have a good look around at every team before you make your decision, but the Dees will be happy to have you if you want.

And WGS, I think peterss is a robot. Designed only to post an automated random reply whenever anyone new posts in this thread only.

Its called being sick as a dog for a while then going on holiday (to brisbane) with the missus hence the lack of internet access, Im back now though. GUMBIES FTW!!!

And this happens monthly, or? :thumbsu:

Covvy team threads for teams are in my signature, though most are out of date, but last post of each will probably lead you to the new ones.

Roys will examine your CV too, if you're interested.

Link in my sig works ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back