Toast Welcome to the Temple of Bontempelli, please take off your shoes and pay your respects

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to radio and terry wallace was stirring KB.

So when are you voting on that kb... next week, next month?

Kb is quiet, then says "Later tonight"

Oh, well that goal there was pretty important don't you think, another clutch goal as we have seen him do several times this year. 7 inside 50's 17 touches, reckon that'll do it

Kb ingoreshim and calls the game

Terry starts again. seems to show he is something special, standing up when needed at such a young age. what do you think KB, recken he is sealed it today

KB continues calling the game. ahaha You can almost see the grin on terrys face over the radio

That decrepit old monkey skeleton sure does have a lot of pull around the league.

You'd think they'd have blacklisted him after he was sacked by Richmond, of all clubs.

Also , I almost hope bontempelli doesn't win.

REALLY over the people who won't stop going on about how bontempelli will only win it because he is tall and has done flashy things.. And then go onto say that Taylor deserves it and then say he won't because people won't notice him because his small..

Get lost! Bont has done so many brilliant things .. Not just flashy things..

I hope Bontempelli wins because we'll never hear the end of it from those morons, and I find that hysterical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm all for recognition where it's due (and Bont has been excellent), but I don't want another team of half a dozen stars. Less cult of the individual, more cult of the team please FFC (at least BM has the right ideology here).

I'm all for recognition where it's due (and Bont has been excellent), but I don't want another team of half a dozen stars. Less cult of the individual, more cult of the team please FFC (at least BM has the right ideology here).
Essendon have won 16 premierships and they allowed James Hird to destroy their organisation. We have a long way to go to be as cult of personality/individual as them. As supporters we should enjoy anything we can get.

Whether he wins it or not, he's going to be a star. I think he deserves it though, plus it will be a good result for our club after a few down years

A Rolls Royce , best player to walk into our club since CGrant.
Some of the things he did last night late in that game were remarkable.

He's a 192cm first year player who just had 20 touches and kicked two goals - and it wasn't his best game for the year.
Absolute freak.

Bonti is definitely one of my favourite young guns on this team. He can do no wrong, whether up back, in the midfield or up forward. I think 3+ years down the track he should spend most of the game in the middle, and go into the forward line in the 4th if it's a close match and we're behind...He is incredibly clutch, and in 3+ years I think he'll be our 'if somebody has to take the kick to win the game, it'll be him". Definitely the biggest positive to come out of this season for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back