FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

How good was that. Next week is going to Bea awesome.

The leather gloves have made an appearance, and once again Doreen was the first person to be on the receiving end of them.

Anyone notice the throwback to the original series in Joan's flashbacks.

Blackmore on the uniform

Two great twists, that and Jackson the social worker, and ill bet anything Smith didnt run Jackson off the road it was the Freak. She paid that dude to do it.

Last edited:

I didn't get the ending last night.Obviously Mr Jackson is the baby from the dead prisoner from years ago when the Freak helped out the young indigenous female prisoner,who later hanged herself.
The bit that confused me was the actor playing the social worker [whatever he was] was the same actor as Mr Jackson,clearly suggesting the social worker was the father.

Also what did Bea pull out of her sock to give Maxine to hide in Frankys cell ?
Was it a listening device ?

I didn't get the ending last night.Obviously Mr Jackson is the baby from the dead prisoner from years ago when the Freak helped out the young indigenous female prisoner,who later hanged herself.
The bit that confused me was the actor playing the social worker [whatever he was] was the same actor as Mr Jackson,clearly suggesting the social worker was the father.

Also what did Bea pull out of her sock to give Maxine to hide in Frankys cell ?
Was it a listening device ?
ahhh I think you solved it..... would never have thought about that myself

Im positive the social worker is a very young Jackson, remember he was a social worker in Prisoner, and if he was a young 19 or 20yo at the time and now in his late 30s it would fit in. Why else would the Freak have an incredible hatred for him.

PS, not a hope in hell he was the father of the baby as i doubt the Freak would even have seen him before.

Im positive the social worker is a very young Jackson, remember he was a social worker in Prisoner, and if he was a young 19 or 20yo at the time and now in his late 30s it would fit in. Why else would the Freak have an incredible hatred for him.

PS, not a hope in hell he was the father of the baby as i doubt the Freak would even have seen him before.

And Meg was born in a prison too in Prisoner, so another somewhat reference to the original

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might be right.Of course he may never have come across the Freak in the old jail as she was just a prison officer.
He was obviously mean't to look young,so it could be like 15 years earlier when he was in his mid-20's.

Seriously hoping Frankie doesn't get killed off either but I have a bad feeling its going to happen.

Fairly sure Nicole da Silva said in an interview when season 3 was confirmed that she'd be in it.
Boomer is the one I reckon could get offed,especially with her getting extra time.

Remember this show is mirroring the original so far with just different takes on the storyline.
Never saw the original, so just going off what I am expecting.

I expect a big top-dog fight between Bea and Frankie that ends with someone dieing, possibly Boomer as said above.

Pretty sure Jackson's past as a social worker came up earlier in the season - when the Freak shut down the drug rehab classes possibly?

Great twist either way.

Pretty sure Jackson's past as a social worker came up earlier in the season - when the Freak shut down the drug rehab classes possibly?

Great twist either way.
It would be great now to go back and watch season 1 and all episodes so far this series to pick up all clues as to what might be going to happen.

Who? What did you see?

The ad at the end next week either has a death or serious injury.Looked like it was in the laundry.

In the pilot wasn't Lizzie in jail for getting pissed and running over her mother-in-law [Anne Charleston] with a tractor while setting up for a party ?
She was married and the actor was played by Andrew Blackman [ex-Country Practice],so why are her kids in foster care ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back