Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 19 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you like the Marlins??

Nah. Is there a history there? I may have missed it

Anyway, there's been a few Dodger issues along the way!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atleast you have the phillies coming up , they aren't a very good team at all

I'm really glad we have the Phillies this month, that said, with the Angels and Dodgers as our next 5, there is a decent chance we might not win a game till then.

I'm really glad we have the Phillies this month, that said, with the Angels and Dodgers as our next 5, there is a decent chance we might not win a game till then.

Angels - you guys will do not to bad against , Dodgers - I can't see you guys holding up and Phillies - you guys will sweep them.

We have a pretty good month ahead we play : Oakland , Seattle , Texas , Angels and Twins

Angels - you guys will do not to bad against , Dodgers - I can't see you guys holding up and Phillies - you guys will sweep them.

We have a pretty good month ahead we play : Oakland , Seattle , Texas , Angels and Twins

Lost the first of 2 games against the Angels today... then a 4 game series against the Dodgers, i'd take 1-3 with how we've been doing and then hopefully we will but we're starting to hit levels that are just as bad as them.

Lost the first of 2 games against the Angels today... then a 4 game series against the Dodgers, i'd take 1-3 with how we've been doing and then hopefully we will but we're starting to hit levels that are just as bad as them.

Needed Angels to win (had a multi in the mlb) But you guys took did pretty well against them except in the 10th innings...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back