Science/Environment Whaling - What's The Big Deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Since when do humans deserve any more better treatment than any other thing that lives on the planet. Yes I eat beef , but I hope the slaughter men on the kill floor do a quick professional job. But whales die hard , as does any animal hunted by little dicked men who seem to think hunting with a powerful gun against something that doesn't fight back is tough. Its gutless. Want to be a big man join the army go kill terrorists.

Whale hunting is a profiteering money operation , and Japan knows it. Just like the Spanish know about tooth fish and are also breaking the law using very poor desperate Indonesians as crew.

And don't any one call me a leftie , I am not , I just like the other critters on this planet more than most humans I've met. Yes I said most!

C'mon get into that one great whale hunters!

So is the operation to grow the cattle you love to eat. They don't farm them to break even for your culinary sake.

And I love how you "hope" that they do a quick job. That makes it alright for you to then pontificate on others killing for profit and flesh.

So is the operation to grow the cattle you love to eat. They don't farm them to break even for your culinary sake.

And I love how you "hope" that they do a quick job. That makes it alright for you to then pontificate on others killing for profit and flesh.

No idea , I eat meat and I love animals what the F*** do you want me to say. Uneeded killing of anything is wrong , including humans who are to be shot in the back of the head. So what's your idea kill our food slowly or quickly , and yes I can pontificate on any effing thing I like , just like you.

I mean what the hell are you on about. People from another nation kill whales they don't need to. Then people from a different nation hire people from another different nation to strip out fish from our waters , and the boat sinks , no one died but if they had its bad luck and its Spanish money makers who would have been to blame , but we didn't let them drown , my comment was that if they had once again too bad they put themselves there.

Now I don't know what the hell you are going on about.

Lets have a blue or a debate but put forward something not insult , you don't seem to understand .

Why do you come on big footy opinion sites when you just blab out smart arse remarks. I ' m fair dinkum mate I have an opinion.

And this is a forum to express it.

SO DON'T COME THE HIGH HAT mate. IF YOU KNOW WHAT THAT EVEN MEANS.

THERE YOU GO... AN INSULT ALL FOR YOU.

No idea , I eat meat and I love animals what the F*** do you want me to say. Uneeded killing of anything is wrong , including humans who are to be shot in the back of the head. So what's your idea kill our food slowly or quickly , and yes I can pontificate on any effing thing I like , just like you.

I mean what the hell are you on about. People from another nation kill whales they don't need to. Then people from a different nation hire people from another different nation to strip out fish from our waters , and the boat sinks , no one died but if they had its bad luck and its Spanish money makers who would have been to blame , but we didn't let them drown , my comment was that if they had once again too bad they put themselves there.

Lets have a blue or a debate but put forward something not insult , you don't seem to understand .

Why do you come on big footy opinion sites when you just blab out smart arse remarks. I ' m fair dinkum mate I have an opinion.

ps Carlton hey? Any wonder your in a shyte mood!

Sure you can pontificate. But when it's from a hypocritical stance. Should anyone care?

If you were a vegetarian then at least I could say hey, at least he's putting his masticating mouth where his POV is.

We kill stuff we dont need to all the time. We could live on mung beans. However we don't want to. So we kill for our own taste buds. And I support that decision completely.

If someones stealing our fish, * em. Sink their ship. If they aren't in our waters, who cares.

I simply have an issue with Hypocrisy. Don't piss in peoples pockets and tell them it's raining.

Don't be outraged by one thing when actively supporting something thats not that different.

THAT is what you're doing.

Sure you can pontificate. But when it's from a hypocritical stance. Should anyone care?

If you were a vegetarian then at least I could say hey, at least he's putting his masticating mouth where his POV is.

We kill stuff we dont need to all the time. We could live on mung beans. However we don't want to. So we kill for our own taste buds. And I support that decision completely.

If someones stealing our fish, **** em. Sink their ship. If they aren't in our waters, who cares.

I simply have an issue with Hypocrisy. Don't piss in peoples pockets and tell them it's raining.

Don't be outraged by one thing when actively supporting something thats not that different.

THAT is what you're doing.

I love the use of "we" - do you understand a fair percentage of the world is vegetarian?

Fair enough but when you say We kill stuff we dont need to all the time. We could live on mung beans. However we don't want to. So we kill for our own taste buds you imply that everybody does. Untrue

I would think it's obvious that "we" is the meat loving people of the world. Seeing as the comment was directed at another meat eater.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back