What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Far Cry 4 (XB1) - Finished the first two missions, fun game so far.
Gameplay seems much the same as FC3 which isn't a bad thing, graphics look great.

The Evil Within (XB1) - Installing it now, haven't started yet but going to get stuck into it soon.

Watch_Dogs (XB1) - Story starting to pick up a bit, nearing the end of Act 4.

FIFA 15 (XB1) - Ultimate Team

Forza Horizon 2 - Completing more championships and a bit of MP

Battlefield 3 (360) - MP

Skyrim (360) - Dark Brotherhood quests

Been replaying the Uncharted Trilogy. Just finished the first one, definitely better the second time around.

Been replaying the Uncharted Trilogy. Just finished the first one, definitely better the second time around.
For some reason I can't motivate myself to truly start that series. I have the first two games but played maybe 10 minutes of the first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Even More Incredible Machine

picked it up during the GOG sale a couple of weeks ago

Payday 2. Lot of fun, even if with randoms for now. But people were getting upset with me because i didn't know how to deploy ammo and a few times in trying to figure it out i released a grenade and would down myself. :D

I've been playing a lot of Nethack recently and having a lot of fun. I want to get into Dwarf Fortress too, but I'll need to do a bit more reading up.

Aside from Nethack, I've been playing Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Goldeneye 007 & NFL Blitz. I got a gamepad recently so I'm playing a lot of N64 games though an emulator. The only other game I'm actively playing aside from those is Pokemon Emerald, which I've never actually completed before.

Alien: Isolation - About halfway through, loving the intensity and tension. Seems to have gotten a bad wrap because of it's ugly cousin Colonial Marines.

Assassins Creed: Rogue - Only a couple hours but enjoying it more than 3.

Alien: Isolation - About halfway through, loving the intensity and tension. Seems to have gotten a bad wrap because of it's ugly cousin Colonial Marines.

Assassins Creed: Rogue - Only a couple hours but enjoying it more than 3.
PS4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back