What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

What currently beats it?
well considering all of my save games have just corrupted on the Xbox one, anything..............

Having said that I was going to say Far Cry 4, but just realised it was actually a 2014 release

well considering all of my save games have just corrupted on the Xbox one, anything..............

Having said that I was going to say Far Cry 4, but just realised it was actually a 2014 release

So not game of the year but you can't come up with a single alternative? :p

FWIW Bloodborne might be my personal one, though the Witcher is certainly a good candidate.

Downloaded Civilization V from the Apple Store the other night for free. Alright game but **** me each games goes for hours and hours.
That game kicks ass and is highly addictive

Downloaded Civilization V from the Apple Store the other night for free. Alright game but **** me each games goes for hours and hours.
I'm not one to normally suggest DLC, but Gods and Kings and Brave New World (apart from being two of the better examples of DLC), add SO much more to the game.
I'm not sure how I played without them.

Really tempted to buy a Retron 5 anyone have one and is it worth it?

The problem with emulator consoles as I have found out (haven't got a Retron 5 though) is that not every game works. So when you buy a game and it doesn't work, you don't know whether the game is faulty or whether the console itself can't emulate it.

Playing a lot of Far Cry 4 (XB1) nearly finished the main story with only a few missions to go.
Also nearly got all bell towers & outposts.
Started replaying Life is Strange from episode 1 and picking the different choices from my first time through.
Also getting all the achievements for the optional photo's.
I have Game of Thrones Episode 5 sitting on XB1 that i'll play soon.
A bit of Ori and the Blind Forest as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Splitting my time between Sleeping Dogs (PC), Elder Scrolls Online (PS4) and Rare Replay (Xbox One). Really enjoying all three - though I feel as though I could spend forever playing the last two.

Ryse. Better than I expected so far. Remove the combat QTEs and it's a pretty solid game. Fairly similar to The Order on PS4, linear, short, repetitive (but not enough to quit playing the game) and graphically amazing.

Really enjoyed it. Although it certainly helped that I got it for $5 and have always been fascinated by the Roman Empire.

Lego Jurassic World. It was so easy I've decided to try for the platinum, which in turn is hard because of how dull the gameplay is. Really struggling to stick with it.

What was your thoughts on the game? I really thought the new movie gameplay was quality.

I'm still extremely salty that my gameplay corrupted.

it looks very interesting, is it good?

It's unsettling. I haven't played it in a few days but I would say it's good but dunno if I'm happy that I paid $30 for it.

Playing LA Noire again. I picked the complete edition up cheap and am finding the DLC missions really interesting.

Brand New - Until Dawn (really enjoying it)

Older - Dark Souls 2 (SOTFS edition) - Finding this incredibly enjoyable after playing DS1 and Bloodborne. Yes its a little easier than DS1 but it just means I don't want to jump out my window after every session. Played through once using help on hard bosses. Currently playing through a second character (not NG+) attempting to beat all the bosses solo.

Can't wait for DS3

Recently finished up Conker's Bad Fur Day on emulator. That nostalgia.

Downloaded a free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, actually the first FF game I have played surprisingly.

Enjoyed it though, trial has finished now.

So thinking I need to play some more FF games, where is a good place to start?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back