What are you currently playing?

Been trying to tick off a few games instead of just getting sick of the tutorial and never finishing them. Bloody sales aye.
Just passed Wolfenstein and * me if it wasn't one of the best SP shooters I've played. All class. We live in a good time of gaming I reckon!

Ps on mobile I'm screwing around with SimCity Buildit. Yes, I know! I'm a corporate whore who should know better but God damn if that city doesn't look nice on my phone!

Your not my major so bugger off!

Took a quick break from The Last of Us yesterday and played through the original Portal, loved the controls and simplicity of it, maybe the puzzles and levels weren't quite as original as I thought they might be but the humour did live up to its reputation right to the final song and I really enjoyed playing a game that only needed an afternoon from start to finish.

Set up the sega saturn and teaching my 5 year old daughter how to play Sonic 1. Just Green Hill act 1 over and over again. For every good run theres about 5 where she loses all lives on the first motobug hahahaha.

Best time is 46 seconds so far. Decent effort i reckon.

Set up the sega saturn and teaching my 5 year old daughter how to play Sonic 1. Just Green Hill act 1 over and over again. For every good run theres about 5 where she loses all lives on the first motobug hahahaha.

Best time is 46 seconds so far. Decent effort i reckon.

My 5 yr old daughter keeps nagging me to play Super Mario Galaxy 2 with her.
It's still a bit to hard for her to play by herself. :p

My normal mouse is out of action atm so I'm using a dinky little spare one which has limited the games I can play (ie no Witcher, was also playing through the Bioshock series). So instead I've been playing some indies which work well with a controller...

Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Risk of Rain (very addictive)
Stealth Bastard Deluxe

Back