What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally got Killing Floor, shocked at myself for not playing this sooner, it's loads of fun.

Also redownloading Fallout 3, I haven't played it in years and I might actually finish Point Lookout this time.

Finally got Killing Floor, shocked at myself for not playing this sooner, it's loads of fun.

Also redownloading Fallout 3, I haven't played it in years and I might actually finish Point Lookout this time.
Steam name?

Always keen to play some KF with someone.

Dead Space 3 is really good, not sure why it gets so much hate.
I just reached a really difficult part where I keep getting destroyed by the monsters. :(
I also just started Spec Ops The Line on my PS3, which I got with PS Plus a while back.
Pretty cool third person shooter, the story seems to be taking some interesting turns and I like the dialogue between characters.

I'm playing Gravity Rush, FFX HD & Trails in the Sky on my VITA
I didn't give Gravity Rush enough credit when I first tried it, it's a really unique game which is perfect for VITA.

Been playing my Gamecube a lot lately, it's probably my fav system ever so it's good to revisit some classics.
Playing REmake, Resident Evil 4, Loz: Wind Waker, Loz: Twilight Princess, Paper Mario: TTYD, Metroid Prime & Pikmin 2.
All of these games have aged very well, REmake is so fun and is the definition of survival horror games.
Metroid Prime is just amazing, the most atmospheric game ever made (along with the Metro games)
I just love scanning everything and the soundtrack is some of the best videogame music.

Out of boredom, I got the 4 P4G characters I'm using (Yosuke, Chie and Yukiko, and Rise obviously) to level 99 after dying once on level 74. A little bit of Pokemon too, for the tournament I was mercilessly knocked out of.

Been meaning to get back to Don Bradman Cricket 14 too, made a few reasonable scores for Somerset in recent games.

Motocross Madness just went free on XBL. Had a quick play of it this morning, good simple game for when the kiddies come over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been playing my XB1 mostly

FIFA 14
Battlefield 4
Watch_Dogs
Crimson Dragon
Guacamelee

Going to play my 360, PS3 & Wii today though

The Last of Us (replay)
Tales of Vesperia
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Getting close to finishing Pokemon Pearl and after that going to play The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead Season 2.

Wolfenstein
Dead rising 3
Metro last light
ACIV black flag

Need to just bloody stick to one and finish it, but I keep jumping from one to another and then starting a new one. Can't help myself lol.

Hate it though when you have so many games to finish.

At the moment, I'm just mucking around on FIFA 12 with one of my mates. Other than that just NBA2K14 and GTA V.

I was pretty entrenched in COD Ghosts, but quickly getting over it.

I'm genuinely considering purchasing a 3DS and starting pokemon again from Gold. That's where it stopped for me, 2nd gen. Time to revisit my childhood!

Replaying Dragons Dogma before I dedicate all my spare time to Risen 3 next week. Can't wait! A

Remove this Banner Ad

Back