What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

I sold the Series X because Microsoft’s output is hopeless, and got a PC and preowned 360 instead. I hope the game is good but Starfield has a decent chance to be absolutely mid anyway.

I sold the Series X because Microsoft’s output is hopeless, and got a PC and preowned 360 instead. I hope the game is good but Starfield has a decent chance to be absolutely mid anyway.
likely need day 1 mods to fix the issues as has been apparent on many of bethesdas other releases (think fallout 4 or fnv, both borderline unplayable without bugfix mods)

Just started Ghost of Tsushima on the weekend. Enjoying it so far.

Also playing a fair bit of Inscryption.

And still Insurgency Sandstorm for my multiplayer needs because everything else is still sh*t.

Slay the Spire has consumed me lately. Finishing the runs with the keys, extremely difficult but so rewarding.

Can't really play much else right now. My brain isn't in the mood for story driven games.
slay the spire is one of those games that’ll absorb all your time if you’re not careful, such a fantastic game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Run me through yours Quivorir
Jeez im doing something I don't normally do and playing heaps of games at once.

My current rotation is:

Cursed to Golf
Horizon Forbidden West
PGA 2k23
AFL evo 2
Pokerstars VR
Moss (VR)
Walkabout mini golf (VR)

I did download that Sea of Stars game based off of reviews but have since watched some gameplay. I'll probably delete it as I played that game a million times when growing up. It doesn't seem to be adding anything new to the genre.

Just waiting on Baldur's gate and Starfield now.

Just started Ghost of Tsushima on the weekend. Enjoying it so far.

Also playing a fair bit of Inscryption.

And still Insurgency Sandstorm for my multiplayer needs because everything else is still sh*t.
Playing inscryption as well, I am a sucker for a card game. Gwent got many an hour put into it.

Last played (and finished):

Limbo

Great platformer, haven't played it in years.... finished it for the first time on the Xbox!

Also still smashing Frogger - beating my personal bests in both score and level reached :p

O2m2qRL.png

Last edited:
Would you recommend it for someone who liked Divinity: Original Sin 1 & 2? Is PoE2 similar to those?

I actually haven’t played any of those, my first crack at these types of games.

I always hear how great DOS2 is, hadn’t heard much about the PoE series but I’m enjoying it.

PoE2 is on PS+ game catalogue.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I actually haven’t played any of those, my first crack at these types of games.

I always hear how great DOS2 is, hadn’t heard much about the PoE series but I’m enjoying it.

PoE2 is on PS+ game catalogue.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
DOS2 is great but it's pretty different from PoE (imo)

both excellent games though

MK 11

Mucking around in the towers of time game mode - playing it concurrently on PC, Xbox and Playstation. Inside the top 20 (19th at present) on the weekly leaderboard on the PSN version. The others I'm in the 200-400 range (I swear the pc version must be hacked as the score people have is impossible even when doing the towers "hourly" over a 24 hour period!). I made it inside the top 10 on the Xbox version months ago, but the pace required to stay there is too difficult even for someone like me that enjoys repetition haha.

TMNT Cowabunga Collection

Almost my daily ritual - speaking of repetition, I love playing and replaying my way through the original arcade game. I'm nearly at 220 hours played in the Cowabunga Collection on just the pc version alone. That's pretty decent inside 12 months. I'm at nearly 50 hours played on Playstation and a shade under 30 hours on Xbox*. Unsure of the amount of time spent on the Switch version (but it still gets the occasional run), I knew I was going to buy the game on every platform gradually... but it happened sooner than expected, funny thing is I was originally going to buy all physical copies. But as it turns out I only ever got it on the Switch physically, the rest were cheap digital purchases (cheaper than the $59.95 retail price.. PC was in the $20's, Xbox and Playstation under $40).

Tetris Effect

Mostly playing online, thrashing some players... getting thrashed by others lol. My key to success is if I can build a wall that I can then clear with multiple tetris lines in a row. It can scare off most players in not trying to catch back up to my score. Others do persist and generally over take me after I've made an error that ends my game, then I have to spend the sub 2 minutes to see if they can catch/beat my score in the remaining time.

Vampire Survivor

Been playing this a bit more regularly as of late, still not the best at it. But it's fun to go through level by level and seeing my gradual improvement.

Booted up Deaths Door as this months "freebie"
Love the looks of it visually, the soundtrack is brilliant, i could quite easily have it playing in the background at home. Apart from that its very much run of the mill explore/kill boss/next

Remove this Banner Ad

Back