What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Peaky Blinders is the best show I have seen in ages by a long way so far has had 2 6 episode seasons.

fair to say Tom Hardy was a decent addition, the scene where him and Noah Taylor were arguing about writing things down was the funniest thing i've seen in a long time

fair to say Tom Hardy was a decent addition, the scene where him and Noah Taylor were arguing about writing things down was the funniest thing i've seen in a long time

The Missing is certainly taking some incredible turns. Just got through episode 5.

yeah was a little confusing with the time jumps in that episode as well as the trick they played but great episode

yeah was a little confusing with the time jumps in that episode as well as the trick they played but great episode

Have you read the back story about the two brothers who wrote the script? Their dad wrote and directed a great documentary about a French kid that went missing, was killed, and the killer was hunted for four years by a French detective.

Have you read the back story about the two brothers who wrote the script? Their dad wrote and directed a great documentary about a French kid that went missing, was killed, and the killer was hunted for four years by a French detective.

nah haven't but have been listening to this podcast

http://swordandscale.com/

and its got some pretty dark cases in there

Highly recommend watching "The League".

Just finished watching 5 seasons over the last 3 weeks!

Last edited:
nah haven't but have been listening to this podcast

http://swordandscale.com/

and its got some pretty dark cases in there

You still enjoying The Missing? reckon the mayor is neck-deep in the whole thing. Think he's somehow related to the weirdo husband of the hotel where the family originally stayed.

You still enjoying The Missing? reckon the mayor is neck-deep in the whole thing. Think he's somehow related to the weirdo husband of the hotel where the family originally stayed.

yeah i am but kinda glad there's only a few episodes to go, if it was a 12 or more episode season i'd be getting restless

haven't watched the fall yet, i've watched the first 5 minutes of season 2 ep 1 about 5 times and every time i just bail, it was just so dreary in season 1 and have read that it's not great anyway

grizzlym

when you've seen the latest The Missing episode can you explain the last 2 seconds to me please, i've just missed what the reference was

grizzlym

when you've seen the latest The Missing episode can you explain the last 2 seconds to me please, i've just missed what the reference was

Sure can.

Inside the envelope was one of those sobriety coins the female owner of the hotel Eden - the joint where the family are staying - showed Tony a couple of episodes back. She said something like, "(her husband) earned his first one after being sober for a whole year.... and she was so proud". Now, the guy who runs the hotel is related to the mayor in some way. And he was looking very furtive in a few shots last night.

However, this all seems a trifle convenient to me. I'm wondering if the English copper - because he is suss - switched the evidence or something like that before getting to France.

Great, great show. Can't wait for the last hour.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

grizzlym

Hanging out for the finale of the Missing.

Started on the Affair tonight - the tv show that is.... Very good. Very smart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back