What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

will check it out, was a little worried it was just going to be gut wrenching stuff, watching a family mourn

You watched it yet? Want to have a co-pilot along for the ride!

You watched it yet? Want to have a co-pilot along for the ride!

just finished watching, it's bloody good, just hope they keep the mourning to a minimum, i get that it's necessary, just kinda over it

but yeah they mystery could be fantastic

just finished watching, it's bloody good, just hope they keep the mourning to a minimum, i get that it's necessary, just kinda over it

but yeah they mystery could be fantastic

There seems like so much story to tell... it will either sustain the pace or just become silly after about episode four or so.

There seems like so much story to tell... it will either sustain the pace or just become silly after about episode four or so.

just checked it's 8 episodes, gonna back them in

8 is a good number to tell a story with the fat trimmed and no real need for filler

just checked it's 8 episodes, gonna back them in

8 is a good number to tell a story with the fat trimmed and no real need for filler

Yep. Like True Detective.

Problem is that the series won't be finished by Xmas...

yep watched it, liking it, are you getting everything that is said in french subtitled? i'm getting about 80% but theres a few things that they don't

My wife speaks French. Says it's all asides, or what's been/being said in English.

Everyone is so suss. It's seething.

Is it as good as the Lost Room? That was awesome

Lukey!

Long time. i've been down the saltmines for a bit. Nose to the grindstone, getting whipped.

Yeah, I'm enjoying The Missing. Check it out - only 2 episodes in.

Downloading in 3, 2, 1...

Thanks Grizz...

Glad you've popped your head up. I have been under the pump too :)

I can't believe it's November. Scary.

Yeah, watch it now. I need some people who are also into it to shoot the breeze.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just started watching arrow. Three episodes in and I have come to the conclusion that Ben McGlynn's poor game in GF was due to him playing the lead on the show.

Stephen-Amell1.png

I loved The Fall.. Looking forward to watching the new series on Foxtel tomorrow at 10 am..
I am watching tv on 7 now. Movie called Forgotten Sins, a true story..

It's a pretty chilling start to season 2.

There's an interview with the writer/director in today's Green Guide too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back