What are you Listening to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
a lovely tele for sale localy on the but N swaps SoS

You selling, or a "friend"?

Seriously though, a very nice guitar. I (and my son) would be evicted if another guitar or amp came anywhere near this house (the trouble began when he had to rearrange his room to accommodate the larger rack). He only managed to survive the big muff as it was bought with christmas present money and he was able to thank the grandparents...

I reckon Hojuman is in the market though ;)

Seriously though, a very nice guitar. I (and my son) would be evicted if another guitar or amp came anywhere near this house (the trouble began when he had to rearrange his room to accommodate the larger rack). He only managed to survive the big muff as it was bought with christmas present money and he was able to thank the grandparents...

nah not me, just popped up in my feed as i have the within 40km geo fence, ( which seldom works) on buy n sell. got a bit of a renewed interest in Teles watching john5 and keith urban playing them among others.

One little tele won’t hurt…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah not me, just popped up in my feed as i have the within 40km geo fence, ( which seldom works) on buy n sell. got a bit of a renewed interest in Teles watching john5 and keith urban playing them among others.

Teles = GOAT guitar.

The John5 Ghost tele looks amazing - both he and Urban are wonderful players, have been lucky enough to see both on several occasions.

Teles = GOAT guitar.

The John5 Ghost tele looks amazing - both he and Urban are wonderful players, have been lucky enough to see both on several occasions.
John is getting some negative press for filling in for mick mars on the recent stadium tour for the crue but realistically he is carrying them atm. Mick mars was the best musucian in motley crue .

John is getting some negative press for filling in for mick mars on the recent stadium tour for the crue but realistically he is carrying them atm. Mick mars was the best musucian in motley crue .

He’s a monster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And at his funeral

Since I posted this last year, I keep going back and watching this video time and time again. Its fascinating to me, not just because of the rendition but the actions of so many of the participants in it. There is so much expression and joy in the actions of so many in that video.

Now SonofSamsquanch and SpiderBurton22 who frequent those areas down near Warrnambool/Terang/Koroit (across to Timboon of course) I see some familiarity in the faces of some of the longstanding Irish migrants from many many moons ago to those areas.

There is one bloke, who looks like he might be some sort of Priest, dressed in white, who sits in behind the musicians and comes into sight regularly in the video. He is almost the dead image of a couple of members of Catholic families in the Terang area who I once knew.

And while I'm on things Irish, came across this rendition of The Fields of Athenry.

Imagine back in or around 1788, how inhumanely people were treated, when a couple were split up as result of one committing a petty crime and then being sent to Botany Bay. Barbaric.

Since I posted this last year, I keep going back and watching this video time and time again. Its fascinating to me, not just because of the rendition but the actions of so many of the participants in it. There is so much expression and joy in the actions of so many in that video.

Now SonofSamsquanch and SpiderBurton22 who frequent those areas down near Warrnambool/Terang/Koroit (across to Timboon of course) I see some familiarity in the faces of some of the longstanding Irish migrants from many many moons ago to those areas.

There is one bloke, who looks like he might be some sort of Priest, dressed in white, who sits in behind the musicians and comes into sight regularly in the video. He is almost the dead image of a couple of members of Catholic families in the Terang area who I once knew.

Yeah, very familiar.

Still very prevalent around Koroit. Every year they have an 3 day Irish festival there at the end of April, just before the May races kick off.

And while I'm on things Irish, came across this rendition of The Fields of Athenry.

Imagine back in or around 1788, how inhumanely people were treated, when a couple were split up as result of one committing a petty crime and then being sent to Botany Bay. Barbaric.
I've recently moved (back) to Tassie and miss a couple of mates, one from Birmingham and the other from Liverpool but both of Irish descent. We'd often get drunk and sing that song among a few others. Plenty of Pogues songs, old rebel songs and a few others like Dublin In The Rare Auld Times.

That's a beauty tho.

So's this:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back