What did Roughy say to Buddy after the first goal?

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Roughie, Buddy came down and was hanging around asking for a handball "just like how he used to do". After Roughie kicked it he gave it back to him.

Is this true? Pretty amusing from bud to be fair if so. Thought it was something like that. Bud definitely ran the length to chat to roughy.

The grins on he and Mitchell's faces as they gave it to him suggested it was more light banter than vitriol

Im still a bit nervous those three are still buds best friends, that time lewis said sydney are a very well run professional club.

At least the pickers connection is toast

Im still a bit nervous those three are still buds best friends, that time lewis said sydney are a very well run professional club.

I'd like to think that Lewis and Roughead are more loyal and would stay one club players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah its walking a fine line.

If I had played footy with someone for a few years and had become good mates, I wouldn't want the friendship to go down the toilet because one of us decided to move on. All the same I don't enjoy the type of character who is a "money chaser" in any sport. They are disloyal and usually end up scr#wing somebody for their own gain.

BUT with this scenario.........I still have issues mostly with how it was handled more than the fact that it happened. Thought it was very unproffessional and p#*sweak to be really honest. Pickers and the Bud really showed their true colours and were no doubt in cahoots with some slimey suits at $hitney to close the deal without letting the cat out of the bag.

I'm a professional lip reader, and though I missed what Roughie said at the start because his head was turned, I'm pretty sure he finished with the words:

'...and the horse you came in on.'

Can anyone assist with how he might have started that sentence? I'm having trouble putting it in context...

I'm a professional lip reader, and though I missed what Roughie said at the start because his head was turned, I'm pretty sure he finished with the words:

Can anyone assist with how he might have started that sentence? I'm having trouble putting it in context...
"* your coach..."

Hope Longmire had tissues ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back