Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fellas, someones got to try and compete with FXD and his $60 off the rack peril heritage and ochre stories.

Impossible these days I reckon. That was back when you could just walk into the team store and grab them off the clearance rack. Before the club realised how much money they could make from them. I guess the best chance now is finding someone selling something that they don't really know what it is, even so, anything eagles, especially old will always be at least a few 100.

Impossible these days I reckon. That was back when you could just walk into the team store and grab them off the clearance rack. Before the club realised how much money they could make from them. I guess the best chance now is finding someone selling something that they don't really know what it is, even so, anything eagles, especially old will always be at least a few 100.

Yep or garage sales or find someone who doesn't know or want to keep it! Very tough

Its a pity. A glassy ochre would be an display item. For the younger people on the board, when Glassy was in the ochre people used to groan when the ball went near him!.

Yeah iv just been doing some research and i can see a few little differences.

Not too worry i still love the replica. But a PI Ochre is high on my list!

Just ordered this for only $22!
mfmt2178bl_nb_03_i
mfmt2178bl_nb_02_i
Just received mine two days ago (only took two days between ordering and receiving the product). I'm impressed, the collar is comfortable and the material is amazing

Just received mine two days ago (only took two days between ordering and receiving the product). I'm impressed, the collar is comfortable and the material is amazing
Yeahh how good is it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure that is a Athletics Australia warm up top or something along those lines.

View attachment 85187

I could only find a singlet version of the jumper under the IAAF world championships. Except the design is upside down. But I just found out it's all under the Aussie Athletics Tour :thumbsu:
Mottram_CraigQ1-WIC08.jpg
81909625_102.jpg

Usually not a problem, though. A few extra bucks for shipping I wouldn't have minded. Probably same for you on your end too. With the exception of individual sellers on eBay (which I understand), I don't think I've ever been told I can't buy something. I don't list eBay items for sale anywhere outside of USA unless someone asks and, if so, as long as someone is willing to pay the extra shipping I'm happy to make a sale overseas, but it just seems like bad idea for a large corporation, doesn't it?
it's only for AFL it's not like theres too much overseas interest for their jumpers anyway.
not worth bothering i'd suggest for one or two sales each club.

Last edited:
Some of my recent jumpers
Western Bulldogs 2014 Indigenous jumper #34 Alex Greenwood
Brisbane Lions 2007 clash jumper #45 Daniel Dzufer
Western Jets Late 90s/early 2000s jumper #12

PA090043.jpg

PA090044.jpg

Western Bulldogs 2005 jumper #20 Patrick Bowden
St Kilda 1997 away jumper #32 Jason Traianidis
West Coast 2005/06 warm up top #33 Phil Matera

PA090045.jpg

PA090046.jpg

Brisbane Lions 2011 Queensland Spirit jumper #33 Amon Buchanan
Fremantle 2005 jumper #40 Jack Juniper
West Coast 2008/09 L/S jumper #37 Adam Selwoood

PA090047.jpg

PA090048.jpg

How'd you manage to get yor hands on a Daniel Dzufer PI?!

Brisbanes auction site a few months ago. They clam it was match worn, but he only ever played 1 senior game and it wasnt in this clash. Maybe used in a pre-season or practise match, as it does have some dirt marks on it if you look right up close..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back