What is going throught your recruiters heads?????

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have picked Polac over Judd, holy s**t that is one the funniest things I have ever read!! Was that even a discussion at the time??
Apparently yes, that's why this was bumped.

Midfields win flags, though Richmond did take Fiora and Tambling instead of Pavlich and Franklin.

Apparently yes, that's why this was bumped.

Midfields win flags, though Richmond did take Fiora and Tambling instead of Pavlich and Franklin.
Ouch!!
Imagine how the A/VFL would be without the Vic teams being looked after by AFL house.

Richmond, Doggies and Melbourne wouldn't exist. They haven't done a thing right from draft picks to coaches to off field success.
St Kilda went close but are still stuck on one flag and still lost all their guns and their coach.
Almost feel sorry for the lot of them. Almost.

Alright hindsight is a beautiful thing, clearly I got this call wrong. I will point out there is a fair few west coast supporters who agreed with me at the time.

14 years on the site which began as a teenager, there has been some atrocious calls which is to be expected. The beauty of bigfooty!.

Wow its been a long time since I came to this board. Sign of maturity? Or the state of the toasters team ;).

Last edited:
Alright hindsight is a beautiful thing, clearly I got this call wrong. I will point out there is a fair few west coast supporters who agreed with me at the time.

14 years on the site which began as a teenager, there has been some atrocious calls which is to be expected. The beauty of bigfooty!.

Wow its been a long time since I came to this board. Sign of maturity? Or the state of the toasters team ;).
What does the length of time you've been on this website have to do with the state of the Eagles?

Following Freo and the Spuds can't be easy.

Maybe you should worry about your own recruiting department over the years. s**t decisions like McLeod and Lloyd come to mind along with peter bell.

Who cares if some agreed with you. You are the only one who posted this in our board.

Maybe you should worry about your own recruiting department over the years. s**t decisions like McLeod and Lloyd come to mind along with peter bell.

Who cares if some agreed with you. You are the only one who posted this in our board.
Are you seriously calling someone out for posting on our board over a decade ago?

If you read the thread there's posters that disagreed with his opinion but there was none of the petulant piss off back to your own board posts

Like sabre said he got it wrong at the time but there were plenty of people who thought we'd be taking polak

Are you seriously calling someone out for posting on our board over a decade ago?

If you read the thread there's posters that disagreed with his opinion but there was none of the petulant piss off back to your own board posts

Like sabre said he got it wrong at the time but there were plenty of people who thought we'd be taking polak
You are missing the context of my comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just an aside, I would have thought the reason we were expected to take Polak was because most thought Judd would go in the top 2 and wouldnt be available for us? Then when he became available the recruiters jumped? By the looks of the draft we probably didnt think any of the mids after were worth picking up over the best rated KPP in the draft who also happened to be from WA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back