Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

"Established 1996"
"First home ground Football Park"
"First game March 1997"

haha great

It's like an adelaidenow.com.au poster has designed it. The fact it has 1870 on one side and 1996 on the other perpetuates the theory we have no idea who we are or where we came from. Thankfully AFL Merchandise and K-Mart do.

can anyone shed some light on this guernsey.
from someone that won the auction for one of them way back... did they come with COAs from the club?
Looking at buying this one but no COA with it. Not sure how i go finding out if it is actually a match worn one or just a retail or player issue with a number on it

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 10
Stumbled across something pretty random at Wayville Vintage Markets today.

Some sort of certificate signed by the club's board members (and some admin) from 1994 to commemorate winning the second AFL license.

Bucky, Boulton, et. al. signed it.

Thought about getting but I didn't wanna carry it around all day and risk creasing and/or damage.

Going for $50 if anyone's keen.

There's also a 125th Anniversary poster available, too...

Stumbled across something pretty random at Wayville Vintage Markets today.

Some sort of certificate signed by the club's board members (and some admin) from 1994 to commemorate winning the second AFL license.

Bucky, Boulton, et. al. signed it.

Thought about getting but I didn't wanna carry it around all day and risk creasing and/or damage.

Going for $50 if anyone's keen.

There's also a 125th Anniversary poster available, too...
sounds sweet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

two new additions
boak 2015 match worn nab cup and neade player issue from the one of name round

better yet i got to meet n talk to the seller. Michael wilson. didnt know he was the seller till i picked them up. raising money for charities

what the? where did you get these?

I've been eyeing off Boakys training shirt... But fk me i just cant afford these prices. At least we know Wilbur is doing it to a good cause.

I never saw Travs NAB guernsey on Ebay. Did he show you stuff when you picked up Neadeys?

I've been eyeing off Boakys training shirt... But fk me i just cant afford these prices. At least we know Wilbur is doing it to a good cause.

I never saw Travs NAB guernsey on Ebay. Did he show you stuff when you picked up Neadeys?

You probably didn't see it because some of the items have been posted as "Port Adelaide Football Club No. X" without the terms "guernsey" or "jumper" in the title.

I just bought a Polec BiB from her that I found accidentally because I searched for "Port Adelaide" without any other parameter by mistake. I sent her a message (after the auction - I'm such a bastard!) letting her know that some of the items are a bit hidden because of this, so you might see a bit more pop up over the next few days.

I normally wouldn't bother saying anything but it's for charity and some of her auctions were timing out with no bids, so hopefully now she can get a few more eyes on them.

I never saw Travs NAB guernsey on Ebay. Did he show you stuff when you picked up Neadeys?[/QUOTE

yer when i saw a heap being listed i contacted him and asked what else he had. and if he was willing to sell off of ebay to save fees etc.
i believe what he has now listed is the last of it

yer when i saw a heap being listed i contacted him and asked what else he had. and if he was willing to sell off of ebay to save fees etc.
i believe what he has now listed is the last of it

Ahhh. Nah I saw all that, I was following the seller and getting updates. I think Boaks NAB was one of the first to be uploaded, off memory. I wanted Hombsch name guernsey but didnt have enough money. I did send a pm asking if they had any training guernseys, but no deal :(

can anyone shed some light on this guernsey.
from someone that won the auction for one of them way back... did they come with COAs from the club?
Looking at buying this one but no COA with it. Not sure how i go finding out if it is actually a match worn one or just a retail or player issue with a number on it
COA's are rare unless something is direct from the club and not really worth the paper they are written on.

Ahhh. Nah I saw all that, I was following the seller and getting updates. I think Boaks NAB was one of the first to be uploaded, off memory. I wanted Hombsch name guernsey but didnt have enough money. I did send a pm asking if they had any training guernseys, but no deal :(
Said no pharmacist ever!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back