Votes: 3 8.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't think of that, Looks much smoother if it was meant to be a tornado DDT...

I wish Cole was a better announcer. :oops:
I'm only going from memory, but I think it was. Cbf going back to check :p

9/10

There was actually a use for the Divas match, and that was people overcoming the shock of Undertaker losing. While a longer Shield match would have been good, a short Shield match showed their dominance. Fantastic Wrestlemania. I wanted Wyatt to win though and/or Cena to turn heel.

6/10.

The Undertaker/Lesnar match was extremely poor. Taker looked like he barely belonged out there - slow, weak, looked old, multiple botches - to be honest the ending saved it. And no one liked the ending.

Cena/Wyatt - had promise, but a poor storyline. Some good action, but let down by the writing. Just went nowhere. Super Cena again. We've all been calling for the Heel turn for so long, it's now reached the stage where none of us think it will ever happen. It will, and hopefully it works because we won't see it coming.

Title match - up against it because everyone knew what was going to happen - but destroyed by the timing - straight after the Lesnar/Taker atmosphere killer and the Diva's turd. They actually didn't do a bad job of it, had some very good spots, but it never had a chance of reaching any heights after those warm-ups. The HHH interference didn't work, because it was too limited.

HHH/Bryan. Best match on the card. Good finish, good set up for going forward - on the night, and for the future. Compare how good HHH/Steph were there as the Evil Corporation vs how feeble they were in the Title match.

Shield vs Kane & co - awesome showcase for Shield. Well done, but again going nowhere. We know the Shield can beat up non-entities.

Battle Royal. Usual 10-minute waste of time until down to the last half-dozen - then Kofi did his spot, we had the traditional 'double elimination', but there were no other great moments until Cesaro's pick-up of Show. That alone made it a good segment.

Seriously, the Taker/Lesnar match was one of the worst I have seen - it only had any interest due to the Streak.

I thought they could have used Hogan/Rock/Austin more. The easy one would have been a show-down with HHH/Steph to nullify their evil tactics against Bryan. I mean you had 3 of the greatest Fan Favorites - and they did nothing with them.

Negatives:
  • Austin/Rock/Hogan segment went for 35 ******* MINTUES.
  • The streak ending killed my enjoyment for the rest of the show even though the championship match was pretty good.

19 minutes actually from start of Hogans entrance to the commentators hyping Bryan v HHH

The whole crowd was flat, but once HHH and Stephanie arrived it woke them up, it reminds me of something Lance Storm said years ago, its that moment in a match that everyone knows is coming and there wont be a finish before it, so the crowd know that it wont be ending before HHH interfered so its hard to get excited about it before then, once it happens then there is the sense that an end is near

19 minutes actually from start of Hogans entrance to the commentators hyping Bryan v HHH

The whole crowd was flat, but once HHH and Stephanie arrived it woke them up, it reminds me of something Lance Storm said years ago, its that moment in a match that everyone knows is coming and there wont be a finish before it, so the crowd know that it wont be ending before HHH interfered so its hard to get excited about it before then, once it happens then there is the sense that an end is near

Eh. I thought the first match started 35mins after WM started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do it. This isn't like other wrestling sites (I mean the wrestling part on Bigfooty) where heaps of people are psycho.

Here it goes:

I left work right after the Battle Royal which was not that terrible in my opinion and that Cesaro spot was ******* awesome. So I'm at work for 9 hours getting pumped and ready to go to watch the rest of it with no spoilers at all which is very good for me.

Got home, watched it and now I'm pissed off.

I thought WM got off to a great hot start and thought it was great.

The first segment while abit corny was still ******* awesome.

Bryan Vs HHH was an excellent match and match of the night for me, hot opener.

Shield Vs NAO/Kane was quick but it did it's purpose so I'm okay with it.

The Battle Royal was slow and s**t to begin with but I enjoyed the last five minutes of it.

Now this is where I get pissed off.

Cena Vs Wyatt was a pretty good match but I thought it dragged on for abit. But what really pisses me off about this match is that we could've seen a new dimension with Cena and his character. He's finally angry for once! And not the fake yelling in his promos angry but he looked like a man possessed! It was good and they ruined it but not letting it run throughout the match. It wouldn't have made him look like the bad guy at all, it would have not made him not stale like he has been for the pass 8 or so years! Also pissed about Wyatt losing but I can live with that it's just the way the match ended that pissed me off.

Now on Taker Vs Lesnar. I'll start off my saying that there are only two wrestlers who I legit mark out for and absolutely love and that is the Undertaker and CM Punk. Now I'm already in a pissed off mood because of the match before it so I wasn't into this match much. Also add into it the s**t build-up and the what I thought to be a predictable result I didn't care much for it. The match was average and after hearing why is understandable. I actually felt quite sorry for Taker because it looks like he is on his last legs. The result shocked the * out of me and was soo pissed off I nearly threw my PS3 controller at my TV. I don't agree with it but that's just my opinion.

Divas match can * off even though I thought the ending was clever.

The Main Event was ok but I knew Bryan would win so it ruined my experience and the crowd was dead of the Taker match. Happy Bryan won, not happy that Bootista and Orton were in it instead of Punk.

Also pissed off with no Punk appearance and this probably confirms he won't be back for a long long time.

In the end I'm not going to give a rating right now until I've settled down. People might say I'm hard to please, all I can say to that is you are correct.

Fair enough with your analysis. I think it would have been good for Cena to turn heel then and smash Wyatt with the chair. In regards to Undertaker, I believe that he wanted to give one last Wrestlemania moment. Watching the match it was clear that he wasn't as good as was the previous year, so I think it was amazing what happened. Shocking, but amazing. I think it was good that there was a Divas match after the Undertaker match as it gave people time for the loss to sink in. Punk coming back would have been good, but Orton and Batista did do well.

I think what you have said is fair enough and I am fine with it. A lot of people are psycho about what happened (and to me you are barely that), although I don't know if I have seen any here.

Fair enough with your analysis. I think it would have been good for Cena to turn heel then and smash Wyatt with the chair. In regards to Undertaker, I believe that he wanted to give one last Wrestlemania moment. Watching the match it was clear that he wasn't as good as was the previous year, so I think it was amazing what happened. Shocking, but amazing. I think it was good that there was a Divas match after the Undertaker match as it gave people time for the loss to sink in. Punk coming back would have been good, but Orton and Batista did do well.

I think what you have said is fair enough and I am fine with it. A lot of people are psycho about what happened (and to me you are barely that), although I don't know if I have seen any here.

I don't think I can truly appreciate the Taker moment because I'm a huge huge fan of his so my feelings will always be bias.

Hopefully RAW is good tomorrow so I'll get over it :p

10 years later and I think WM XX was better than XXX.

I don't think I can truly appreciate the Taker moment because I'm a huge huge fan of his so my feelings will always be bias.

Hopefully RAW is good tomorrow so I'll get over it :p

10 years later and I think WM XX was better than XXX.

Undertaker is my favourite wrestler and I think it is amazing. I think it is amazing when shocks like that occur.

Oh yeah, and the RAW following Wrestlemania should be good. I wonder if Undertaker will show up, and then possibly Sting to announce one last match for both of them.

I haven't seen number 20 so I have no idea.

Usos vs Real Americans vs Rybaxel vs Los Matadores
I was glad to finally see the Real Americans break up, hopefully Cesaro can have some huge success as a singles competitor! Also, I'm really enjoying Rybaxel! Los Matadores is still terrible and The Usos, well they're still the Usos. Entertaining match though.

Opening segment
That opening segment with Hogan, Stone Cold and the Rock was amazing! I swear the Rock could talk for 4 hours straight while still keeping it entertaining.

Daniel Bryan vs HHH
What an entrance by HHH, my god! Wish he still had his hair though. Brilliant match, thought I was starting to get a bit sick of all the crossfaces.

Shield vs Kane and NAO
Squash, Shield looked good and that double powerbomb! Hope Billy Gunn is alright.

Andre Battle Royal
Average battle royal, usual Kofi spot didn't amaze me all too much. Loved that Big Show chose to wear the single strap and it was a great choice not having him win. Cesaro is a beast.

Cena vs Wyatt
Wyatt's entrance was the best of the night. Bray was amazing for the whole match, really excited to see him do more and more in the future! The crowd singing was amazing, Cena's anger was good to see but the end was disappointing with him getting the victory and going back to normal.

Lesnar vs Taker
Terrible build-up, terrible match and Lesnar wasn't the right guy to end the streak.

Divas match
Wouldn't have minded seeing Tamina turn on AJ and get the win. I have a serious lack of interest in the divas division right now, none of them deserve the title.

Bryan vs Batista vs Orton
I don't care how predictable it was, it was amazing to finally see Bryan get his victory and his moment. The Batista Bomb/RKO spot was amazing! I hope Bryan actually keeps the title for a while now.

Overall it was a really entertaining show, Lesnar vs Taker really ruined the mood for the rest of the show. I'll probably watch over it many many times though.

All those chance to give up the streak to a full time worker who can work the mic and cash in on it without needing Heyman and they give it to Lesnar, probably to appease him. I know the two of them had a little public moment at one of Lesnar's UFC bouts. Maybe Taker respects him.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The Cena match storyline seemed hokey, partly due to the writers I guess plus Cena's acting but don't know if he could have done better with it.
Bryan's matches were good with a happy ending.
Funny how the crowd were so stunned by Taker losing. The Hell's Gate hold doesn't look plausible - just Taker pushing opponent's throat into his foreleg? In the end he wasn't doing anything and Brock was just lying there with his head stuck in position.

I gave it an 8. 10 should be reserved for the perfect show. I dropped a few marks for the divas match, and most of the battle royal, and Taker's performance, but bumped it up a few for Lesnar ending the streak, and HHH/Bry, Cena/Husky and the main event. The shield match was mostly a non event.

Back