What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick it to him guys, KA has been wrecking this forum for years.. If he ever left i might tune in a bit more!!

Can you not post this crap again. I have received 15 private messages from other people on here requesting I keep posting so you "don't tune in a bit more".

Can you not post this crap again. I have received 15 private messages from other people on here requesting I keep posting so you "don't tune in a bit more".

Would you believe 10 people and my dog rubbed up against my leg?

Um, how about 3 people and I used my intuition?

Errr...what about bearsboy and he blew me a kiss?

what happened to the chieftant posts first it was a red card and now deleted i was enjoying it . you didnt get him banned did you kings army:thumbsdown: . ithought you enjoyed the banter maybe you are not as intelligent as i hoped . i may have to find someone else to jump on the riddell bandwagon with.

KINGS ARMY SAY IT ISNT SO PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDNT LODGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST ANOTHER POSTER :( OH WELL I GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE ALL BEING SAYING ABOUT YOU MUST BE TRUE.:confused:

what happened to the chieftant posts first it was a red card and now deleted i was enjoying it . you didnt get him banned did you kings army:thumbsdown: . ithought you enjoyed the banter maybe you are not as intelligent as i hoped . i may have to find someone else to jump on the riddell bandwagon with.

KINGS ARMY SAY IT ISNT SO PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDNT LODGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST ANOTHER POSTER :( OH WELL I GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE ALL BEING SAYING ABOUT YOU MUST BE TRUE.:confused:

No complaint WCE - post a name and it gets deleted. You can only ban people if your a moderator - to become a moderator you can not have any yellow or red cards - unfortuately that counts me out. The stuff about the Barham's was over the top.

No need to find someone else for the riddell bandwagon. What happened to picking up my drum kit? sat?

OH DEAR, Davis/PT and others: Cooky's Tiges have their 3rd big assignment in as many weeks.
Kyneton has played the 07 grand finalists in the opening 2 weeks.
Now comes the Square, fresh from an absolute shellacking of the Hurst in the rain Sat. nite.
The Country Vet Dogs have plenty of options in the front half --- the 2 Carter boys, Tooley O'Toole, Leigh Davies, Matty Tyrrell and young Matt Jones just to list a few.
Big ask for Edmonds/Leigh Erwin and the troops to match up on.

Your right Jock.....whoever done the draw must hate Kyneton, and unfortunatly another belting is on its way down to Tigerland. Im sure Cookie has enough tricks up his sleave to keep the young tigers heads up, as long as they achieve there team objectives this sat then they can get something out if the game. As for the Dragons............maybe its a long year ahead, just goes to prove how important Danny Ellis was to the club. As both you and I know being the pres of a club or league is a thankless and friend loosing job, seams more than a coinsidence that once Danny left so did half the team.

As for Square, well close enough isnt good enough, and they have been close for the last few years, but this year might be the year of the Northern Dog, with N Carter in they would have to be a 3 -4 goal better side, they still lack a big 70 to 80 goal per year fwd, but if supply means anything then an forward at Squre will have plenty of it from Carts and crew.

The Maine are poor, they are in more trouble than anyone thinks, there young, but they are now paying a heavy price for having poor U18 sides for the last few years, and this will hurt them for a few years to come. Once they sort out the junior mess can they then begin to rebuild from within, they are my tip for the spoon this year

KA do you ever see Akka tip against the dogs in the sun? No so i wont tip against the tigers. 170 points and rain late should have been 220 + for a game were there was little pressure on the fowards i thought more accurate kick should have been an easier feet to achieve. This should be distressing when you come to sides that can apply pressure.
Interesting J.Barham best in addy and his opponet third best for tigers. Tell Marcus i would be available for goal kicking practice if needed for a small fee to the tigers of course. Although i did miss my last shot at goal at Gisborne in the 2's last year.
1 postitive for the day was both our young sides winning in footy and netball.
GO THE TIGER CUBS.
who do kyneton have to come back in the side to make them more competitive .

you would have to be a chance yourself bigfella :thumbsu:

As for the Dragons............maybe its a long year ahead, just goes to prove how important Danny Ellis was to the club. As both you and I know being the pres of a club or league is a thankless and friend loosing job, seams more than a coinsidence that once Danny left so did half the team.

Firstly, D Eliis didn't leave, he's the secretary, so you've got no argument there. The guys that left Hurst last year did so b/c they were a tight group and decided they'd all moved to Melb for work. SH simply dont have the $ to make it worth the trip back.

S Young is in the WAFL, Gilliland / Vigus in QLD and half the Grand Final reserves side got offered $ to play out bush....the list goes on. Walshy is doing a great job and I hear the club is in the black

No complaint WCE - post a name and it gets deleted. You can only ban people if your a moderator - to become a moderator you can not have any yellow or red cards - unfortuately that counts me out. The stuff about the Barham's was over the top.

No need to find someone else for the riddell bandwagon. What happened to picking up my drum kit? sat?

What a load of bullshit KA - you are digging yourself deeper and deeper into that hole.

Red & Yellow cards have no bearing on whether you can be a mod or not.

You are a tool.

Firstly, D Eliis didn't leave, he's the secretary, so you've got no argument there. The guys that left Hurst last year did so b/c they were a tight group and decided they'd all moved to Melb for work. SH simply dont have the $ to make it worth the trip back.

S Young is in the WAFL, Gilliland / Vigus in QLD and half the Grand Final reserves side got offered $ to play out bush....the list goes on. Walshy is doing a great job and I hear the club is in the black

Hes not the boss anymore.........he doesnt call the shots, nor is he the face of the club anymore. Hes back off his commitment to the club and he deserves to after 10yrs as the boss.........new pres, new eara , new reputations to forge, didnt say Walshy was doing a bad job, its just a change of the guard

thats probably all true pt but the fact remains .....
an entire senior team was out the door cum sept 30th 2007
dont 4get blokes like sammy richardson luke cartr lucas ruedin brenton dillon trav fitzpatrick marc millard
were all thinking of hi profile guys like mitro gilly vigus the 2 weeklies seamus young etc....
but the 2nd tier guys make up player numbers 13 to 21

dont 4get blokes like sammy richardson luke cartr lucas ruedin brenton dillon trav fitzpatrick marc millard
were all thinking of hi profile guys like mitro gilly vigus the 2 weeklies seamus young etc....
but the 2nd tier guys make up player numbers 13 to 21[/quote

Fair point. All clubs go through it, as I believe Gis will next year, but as I was once told ......players are on a big wheel.............they hop on and then after time they fall of, but always new players hop on.....just depends if the wheel a Perralli or a retread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE Frisky Goat, backpocketbattler, The Wombat and a cast of dozens would have seen the Gissy-Kyneton game.
Cooky's boys would have sorely missed Bradley Else. The little fella hasn't played yet and we're 2 rounds in.
Hurst has a mile of work to do. Big blokes Thornton and Cozens didn't do much last Sat. night with H. Dahl dealing out a comprehensive thumping, and today K. Nihill is spruiking the Dragons could yet make the top 5.
Fair bit of work to do, IMHO.
I'll go for Maryboro to beat the Hurst Sat night. The Princes Park Pies clearly are the season's big improvers already.
I dips me lid to those tipsters who slotted them into their Top Fives for '08.

but the 2nd tier guys make up player numbers 13 to 21[/quote

Good call. We're only focussing on the marquee players.

Don't forget Zac Perez, Mark Fitzgerald also gone... both WAFL players now in Melbourne. Matt Keown gone, so is Sam O'Conner BFL Reserves B&F, Tim Hebbard, Daniel Allen... it's unbelievable.

Here are my predictions for the week ahead:

Kyneton to lose to Golden Square by 20 plus goals. Third week in a row that the tigers will play against a quality side. They will have their eyes on the following week to try and post a win against the flat.

Sandhurst to lose to Maryborough by 17 points. Maryborough just lost to Eaglehawk last week and look to have some good players covering most positions on the ground. This however can not be said about Sandhurst who will suffer their second defeat in a row.

South Bendigo to defeat Kangaroo Flat by 7 points. The flat will be on a high after last weeks win over Castlemaine however I think the likes of the Connaughton brothers and co they will have to much spit and polish for the roos. Should be a close contest all day.

Over and out.

Tony Holdstock.

Here are my predictions for the week ahead:

Kyneton to lose to Golden Square by 20 plus goals. Third week in a row that the tigers will play against a quality side. They will have their eyes on the following week to try and post a win against the flat.

Sandhurst to lose to Maryborough by 17 points. Maryborough just lost to Eaglehawk last week and look to have some good players covering most positions on the ground. This however can not be said about Sandhurst who will suffer their second defeat in a row.

South Bendigo to defeat Kangaroo Flat by 7 points. The flat will be on a high after last weeks win over Castlemaine however I think the likes of the Connaughton brothers and co they will have to much spit and polish for the roos. Should be a close contest all day.

Over and out.

Tony Holdstock.

Tony The Connuagton boys aren't brothers and they will roll Flat by a much bigger margin around the 40 point bracket I reckon.
Marybrough will dice Sandhurst by 30 odd.
And Square will drill Kyneton

THE bloke in the No. 26 blue and gold Square jumper I know is actually "Anthony Holdstock".
How come the new forumer's moniker has been reduced to "Tony Holdstock".

Then again you might say the broadcast bloke is Jock Clark One. Touche.

Giililand is at Mt Gravatt - what a gun - goalkicking inside the game midfielder. Has impressed all that have come to see him.

Vigus hasnt been as good for Labrador.

Tony The Connuagton boys aren't brothers and they will roll Flat by a much bigger margin around the 40 point bracket I reckon.
Marybrough will dice Sandhurst by 30 odd.
And Square will drill Kyneton

Thanks for your help JB. Not sure South will defeat Flat by 40 points but only time will tell.

smashing tone, hope your looking after that hamstring & keeping out of the Bendigo Social Pages.....

i will try my best max, can't help it when they are asking for really really good looking people though. you wouldn't know what that is like though would you max. your just lucky that the old prized dairy cow of cohuna can see past physical appearences.

Okay boys how about we put our brains trust together and come up with an interleague squad to take out the div 2 championships.

here is a start:

Eaglehawk: Brady Herdman, Shannon Millward, Matt Gretgrix, Kain Robins, Brad Rogerson, Damien Lock.

Gisborne: Marcus Barham (c), Jordan Barham, Darren Farrugia.

Golden Square: Jason Griffin, Mark Lloyd, Anthony Holdstock, Leigh Davies, Christian Carter, Nick Carter, Hamish Dahl.

South Bendigo: Dayne Frew, John Hardinge, Aaron Connaughton, Neville Clark, Michael Leech.

Maryborough: Joel Malone. (Haven't seen enough of Maryborough)

Kangaroo Flat: Tyrone Downie.

Castlemaine: Brody Culpitt, Luke Walters.

Kyneton: Cameron Tate.

Sandhurst: Malcom Borchard, William Barnes.

There is a squad of 28. Initially named on from alone in season 2008. Who would you add or get rid of from this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back