Movie What's the last movie you saw? (4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

North By Northwest is surely 10/10!

I haven't seen it for a few years but the most distinct thing I remember was how I felt about it afterwards and that it was probably the most perfect movie ever made. It had everything you would want in a movie.

Total Recall

The proper one.

With Arnie, Shaz and...

latest

The Karate Kid Part II

Two abiding memories of this movie.

1. Movie geek neighbour taking it as a grave personal insult when it came out in '86.
2. Peter Cetera's awful hit song.

The Karate Kid Part II

Two abiding memories of this movie.

1. Movie geek neighbour taking it as a grave personal insult when it came out in '86.
2. Peter Cetera's awful hit song.

You take that back!
I am the man, who will fight for your honor
I'll be the hero, your dreaming of...
We'll live foreeeeever, knowing together that we, did it all, for the Glory of Love.... Fist bump

You take that back!
We'll live foreeeeever, knowing together that we, did it all, for the Glory of Love.... Fist bump

I'm a Joe Esposito man.

You're the best around...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re-Animator - Bit of a gore fest but good fun. 7/10
Sheitan - Like a French mix of Wolfs Creek & Deliverance plus some black comedy thrown in. Starts a bit slow but once Vincent Cassel's character is introduced the movie really picks up. Delightfully messed up. 7/10
Shutter - Thai horror movie similar to The Ring or Ju-On series. Not exactly original but scary and well made. 7/10
Timecrimes - Great time travel thriller. Top notch 9/10
Cold Fish - Outrageous, violent story apparently based on a true story. Bit too long but entertaining for the most part. 8/10

After making it through the debacle that was THE ROYAL TENENBAUMS , i've given THE LIFE AQUATIC a shot.

Halfway through and i'm tryin reeeeeeeal hard here....... o_O
gave up

*en terrible.

You take that back!

Love this song but oh the feels

1988 yr7 disco , wantin a dance to this with my crush..........

rejection.gif

Truth be told , prolly better than the actual movie.

That being said , there's one 80's film power balled that >>>>> all ( #maynotactuallybeaballadbut )

Keyboard bridge wins the internet

All of a sudden i have a crush on 24yr old Ally Sheedy when i never rated her when i was younger...:drunk:

#Dirtyoldmansyndrome

Last edited:
That being said , there's one 80's film power balled that >>>>> all ( #maynotactuallybeaballadbut )

Keyboard bridge wins the internet

All of a sudden i have a crush on 24yr old Ally Sheedy when i never rated her when i was younger...:drunk:

#Dirtyoldmansyndrome

i hath never watched that movie before

i hath never watched that movie before
Me either lol.

1985 i was 9 , it was all about BACK TO THE FUTURE and THE GOONIES :thumbsu:

From the snippets i've seen over the years i think Rob Lowe was a campaigner and poor Mare Winningham was like a puppy dog for him.

Me either lol.

1985 i was 9 , it was all about BACK TO THE FUTURE and THE GOONIES :thumbsu:

From the snippets i've seen over the years i think Rob Lowe was a campaigner and poor Mare Winningham was like a puppy dog for him.

Was born in 87 and I've seen St.Elmos Fire, god damn I was a man before my time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back