Premiership Player
Suspended
Oct 5, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Corio Bay dimmies
Just starting to notice that there is quite a few Melbourne posters who've joined up recently and it got me thinking, is this a bandwagon warming up its engines in anticipation of some future success (if so :thumbsu::eek:)

Oh and BTW, I know bandwagons don't have engine so STFU already;)

Re: What's with all the recently joined Melbourne posters? is it a pre-emptive bandwagon?

They'd only be official bandwagoners, if they joined after the start of a run of success.

On a completely unrelated note, October 2007 eh... :rolleyes:

Pwned :D

Re: What's with all the recently joined Melbourne posters? is it a pre-emptive bandwagon?

n a completely unrelated note, October 2007 eh... :rolleyes:

Officially Owned 100%... Failed Thread :thumbsu:

Just starting to notice that there is quite a few Melbourne posters who've joined up recently and it got me thinking, is this a bandwagon warming up its engines in anticipation of some future success (if so :thumbsu::eek:)

I don't know but I'll defer to your more intimate knowledge of bandwagons.

LOL at all the heros who teams haven't tasted success since the popularisation of the internet calling me a bandwagoner.

Thats means you. Anthony, Jack, Invinciblues (lol), Murraj and to a lesser extent Donners.

Oh and Bayer join date Dec 2008.......STFU.

LOL PWNED indeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and Bayer join date Dec 2008.......STFU.

LOL PWNED indeed

But I'm not starting failed threads about other supporters being bandwagoners.... :eek:

Oh, and going by the tone of your livid responses:

There you go dear.

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

LOL at all the heros who teams haven't tasted success since the popularisation of the internet calling me a bandwagoner.

Dude, if you joined weeks after your club's first premiership in 40 odd years, don't go on about other bandwagoners.

Just a friendly FYI.

Early runner for worst thread and best self mockery 2010.

You would have plenty of empty tissue boxes after September 09 Murraj.

BTW, I never got around to thanking you for handing us another flag.

No, keep it, multiple ownage of BW07 is wonderful, seeing him flounder after hilarious ownage from all angles... gold *wipes a tear*

Looking at the join dates of the majority of you who responded I have touched a nerve not only with Melbourne supporters but all you Noobs.

Keep em coming NOOBS

If you believe Melbourne supporters are bandwagoners then same logic must be applied to your account. Oh that also goes for Premiers2007 and Catspremiers0708 accounts as well. :cool:

He is truly persistent, but running at a loaded gun, with a swinging handbag is taking it too far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back