Where will Essendon be after this saga?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you point out where the EFC training facilities are in that map?
Oh no, the club has lost its soul because its training and admin facilities have been moved 10kms down the road. This must explain why membership only went up by about 5000 this year.

Oh no, the club has lost its soul because its training and admin facilities have been moved 10kms down the road. This must explain why membership only went up by about 5000 this year.

....soul damage occurred at the EFC with the Knights sacking. Its been downhill ever since...

I bet you would swap with St.Kilda right now. At least they have some respect from the international sporting community

....soul damage occurred at the EFC with the Knights sacking. Its been downhill ever since...

I bet you would swap with St.Kilda right now. At least they have some respect from the international sporting community

If respect from the international sporting community is anything like respect from posters on the HTB or even fans from other footy clubs I then I will respectfully not give a * about that, but rather wait to see the evidence :)

If respect from the international sporting community is anything like respect from posters on the HTB or even fans from other footy clubs I then I will respectfully not give a * about that, but rather wait to see the evidence :)

why not write to your club for the evidence?

Maybe check on Davids fear of needles while your at it. Did you believe that little bit of spin from Tullamarine HQs?

No the club just got bullied out of it's home by a Lawn Bowls Club.

why not write to your club for the evidence?

Maybe check on Davids fear of needles while your at it. Did you believe that little bit of spin from Tullamarine HQs?
Why write to the club? I will be able to look at the evidence from an independent investigating agency soon and see how this is tested at a tribunal.

A bit redundant writing to the footy club I reckon. BTW I didn't think they were that into writing down at alberton oval?

Why write to the club? I will be able to look at the evidence from an independent investigating agency soon and see how this is tested at a tribunal.

A bit redundant writing to the footy club I reckon. BTW I didn't think they were that into writing down at alberton oval?

good point. got me

Tesla1962: 1
hinkley power: 0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah those good old bikey gangs....

hey theres my house :thumbsu:
Since you live in the area, have you picked any USB sticks with information about various substances that may have been used at a local sport club? Apparently some of their medical their records have gone walkabout. Its a little embarrassing for them. People are asking questions now. Its even in the media. Maybe you've seen something about it in the free suburban paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back