Where will Essendon be after this saga?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and another 1MB of RAM. His floppy drive is broken though, which could make finding that spreadshett a problem

the 5 1/4 " drive ?

Are you sure muzitt?

I was at Dean Wallis's office the other week picking up a copy of the 1999 preliminary final and Dean was telling me about plans to replace his mono chrome monitor.

and another 1MB of RAM. His floppy drive is broken though, which could make finding that spreadshett a problem

hey nzitt, you are not going to believe this but Dean Wallis showed me a 512KB USB memory stick. Said he got it for $129 without that key chain thingy.

Dean had the paper work and everything

Ha, my old place too. Good spot Moonee Ponds, pity you had to leave the suburb to find a pub.

The plot thickens.

Dame-Edna-Mel-B-2.jpg
James+Hird+AFL+Rd+15+Essendon+v+Port+Adelaide+1ZgTEFpHIBil.jpg

Regarding OP,

The EFC and 2013 - 2??? will forever be known in AFL/Australian sports history as the "darkest times in National sports history".

IMO, 12 month ban for players backdated to first SCN notices 12/6/2014. That means half 2015 season. Class action by significant number of players vs EFC re duped doped, never return to play for EFC, so penalty is much longer in reality. Bombers finish in Saints and Demons territory in 2015. If Hird and Little don't both go, AFL deals more draft penalties for doping, if they do go and new regime is re-building then draft unaffected.

IMO, 12 month ban for players backdated to first SCN notices 12/6/2014. That means half 2015 season. Class action by significant number of players vs EFC re duped doped, never return to play for EFC, so penalty is much longer in reality. Bombers finish in Saints and Demons territory in 2015. If Hird and Little don't both go, AFL deals more draft penalties for doping, if they do go and new regime is re-building then draft unaffected.
Sounds about right.

I think that would be fair, but I can't see why they should be back dated to the first SCNs. EFC and Hird delayed the process (with the players' agreeing to be bound by the decision), not ASADA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why should there be any back dating at all? They have been playing and have been paid.

I'm not sure I will be alive to witness the end of this saga.

Nuremberg comes to mind.

That had a pretty definite end for most of the major players.

I think that's the end of any club related sanctions. It will now fall on individuals.
That's pretty crap tho, say worst case they lose everyone for 2 years and the club is in major dissary, then they could nab 2 quality top picks for their stuff ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back