Which club do you hate the most?

Which of these clubs do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Their winning percentage even withstanding they were not always minor premiers was extremely good. The lions never achieved anything even close to that and are held up as the modern benchmark owing to their premiership success.

The word I'm focussing on is "dominance". From 2009 they did not dominate the competition as the media would prefer you to believe, irrespective of what the Lions did or did not do.

It would be the injectors... Regardless of Sundays result... My hatred goes way back... But then Sydney are despicable too geez this is such a tough question... I can deal with Carlton and the pies but Sydney and the cheats are mind numbingly sickening....Hird makes me throw up in my mouth....buddy equally so... It's a dead heat:(

It is still the Scum for me. I loathed them in 1984 and '85. I despised them when Sheedy led the Police to embarrass Snr. Sgt. Jeans with a drug raid that uncovered smelling salts and liniment. Now, they have brought the game into disrepute and yet we must suffer the sight of Jimmy and the Peptides grinning at such a magnificent result - both on the field and off. Yes, Sydney is running second, but they have not earned the depth of loathing of Essendon proportions...yet.

It would be the injectors... Regardless of Sundays result... My hatred goes way back... But then Sydney are despicable too geez this is such a tough question... I can deal with Carlton and the pies but Sydney and the cheats are mind numbingly sickening....Hird makes me throw up in my mouth....buddy equally so... It's a dead heat:(
Do you ever watch Bomber vs Swans games? Don't! You won't get a chance to breath with all that vomit in your mouth!

The hate for a club is so complex. I hate the Geelong players the most largely because of Selwood, Mackie and Johnson...and Motlop...and stokes.....and Kelly with Geelong supporters typically being passive aggressive condescending f..ks. I hate Essendon for their supporters of whom I have known a few and every single one is a human tragedy of poor decision making and character flaws reflected in their choice of team to support. I of course hate their coach which is an appropriate feeling for every supporter of any team as he is the most arrogant egotistical person to have been in football second only to Demetriou and LLOYD that f...ker I would love to put him in a hole buffalo bill style "it puts the lotion on its skin, it does this whenever its told" and urinate on him reminding him of the dog act on Sewelly. Administration wise I hate Sydney for their cheating but I actually like most of their players except Goodes see Lloyd for thoughts.

So on balance it appears that my hatred of Essendon* is the greater but I feel those other two are just so deserving of that title of most hated by me.

To settle it I have made this as my statement - If I never had to be involved with anything to do with Essendon again for the rest of my life it would make me happy and I would not have any regrets. As this is possible* I only have one more wish that not one of the people ever to be involved with them comes to Hawthorn.

Yeah! Can't separate those two, albeit for different reasons.

It is still the Scum for me. I loathed them in 1984 and '85. I despised them when Sheedy led the Police to embarrass Snr. Sgt. Jeans with a drug raid that uncovered smelling salts and liniment. Now, they have brought the game into disrepute and yet we must suffer the sight of Jimmy and the Peptides grinning at such a magnificent result - both on the field and off. Yes, Sydney is running second, but they have not earned the depth of loathing of Essendon proportions...yet.

It started with 84,85 Sheedy and his drugs bullsheet...that was embarrassing for Jeansy who had the whole comps utter respect...30 years later and Sheedy is back (maybe out of guilt for the shite state he left it in b/c he hung coaching way too long) promoting that disgrace of a peptide addicted with a disgrace of leader in O.J Hird ...Sheedy is a disgraced campaigner and hypocrite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It started with 84,85 Sheedy and his drugs bullsheet...that was embarrassing for Jeansy who had the whole comps utter respect...30 years later and Sheedy is back (maybe out of guilt for the shite state he left it in b/c he hung coaching way too long) promoting that disgrace of a peptide addicted with a disgrace of leader in O.J Hird ...Sheedy is a disgraced campaigner and hypocrite.
C***s. And their supporters are c***s too. Weak as piss c***s.

Just changed my votes from Cats to *.

Cats no longer a threat and they'll fade back into obscurity, and our rivalry with it. The * just make me angry these days. * the lot of them.

And north rate pretty highly on my hate list too especially after the last 2 games against them.
Right there with you it's been pretty fiery they are a bunch of sooks too at least the scum aren't so much the funny thing is I can deal with the pies and Carlton but the injectors north and port with their feral brigade just get to me:(

Sydney. Afl pets, franklin, tippet, Goodes, just come across as an all round prick of a club. Combined with 2012 still pretty fresh, they're top.

* for obvious reasons. Although all the 80s stuff was before my time so it's not as strong.

Geelong. After constantly being beaten in nail biters it got pretty damn frustrating and the hatred grew. The fact we won w flag off them at their best, something they haven't done to us kinda eased that.

Collingwood no explanation needed.

Carlton are so irrelevant it's not even funny

I am not too sure I hate any 'club' as such but I do carry a grudge against some clubs for what they were allowed to get away with against Hawthorn.

1. Carlton 30 30 210. Second round 1969. A then record score.

2. Geelong. A gift free kick in front of goal in the last round of 1969. That goal resulted in Hawthorn missing the 1969 finals. Hawthorn tied for 4th place but missed the finals due to inferior percentage because of that free kick.

3. North Melbourne. The bludgers of the VFL/AFL. Never earned an honest quid in their history. Borrowed heavily to get the best players that money could buy to play in five grand finals winning 2 and drawing 1. I am talking about 1974 to 1978. They have been on the dole ever since.

4. Essendon. The bullies of the VFL/AFL. Got away with murder (almost literally) in the early 2000s. Always good at dishing it out but when we drew the line in the sand all their hard men became sand castles with the tide coming in.

5 Brisbane Lions. Rightly or wrongly the Carrara/Brisbane bears did have some support amongst Queensland traditionalists. A relocated Fitzroy do not.

6. Sydney. The last refuge of a deadbeat South Melbourne. Get even more dole money than the North Melbourne Angels.

7. Richmond. How dare Jack Dyer christen Geelong the Handbags in 1967. Oh wait
5078910+_c1511947c73a9c716ec42e386addcdb6.jpg

Back