Opinion Which kid are you most excited about for 2015?

Which kid are you most excited about for 2015?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm confused why she jumped off the Menzel bandwagon.

He's only recently turned 20. That's still a kid. Troy hasn't yet even had a break-out 50 goal season.
I haven't jumped off Menz, but given my record I probably should before he turns into his brother :(

Voted Cripps. Really could be anything as he finds his feet at senior level.

Sheehan is also an exciting prospect and could be another Tadhg Kennelly.

Whiley I'm also keen to have a look at and if he continues to progress from his NEAFL form, could be a diamond out of the rough.

I also voted Cripps but in all honesty I think we will see a lot of our young guys this year as clearly we are heading down a different path with youth.

Wouldn't like to be the wrong side of 21:p

Pretty much all of the above.
Cripps is more expectation than excitement........(Rising Star possibility)
We have looked a little "left field" to find top shelf talent with middle of the road draft picks and a lack of
tradeable (expendable) talent. Loved them both at International Rules, massive upside as they learn our game.
Love the Irish boys, so have voted the younger and more athletic. Bring on Casey...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very keen to see KJ in navy blue:thumbsu:

Not sure I have heard of Fraser Russell, anyone fill me in on this guy ?

All I know is that he is the love child of Fraser Murphy and Jordan Russell! :eek:

Very keen to see KJ in navy blue:thumbsu:

Not sure I have heard of Fraser Russell, anyone fill me in on this guy ?
Cat B rookie. Was doing athletics (running) for the last few years. Played TAC cup footy with Geelong falcons in his draft year, I think it was 2009. Played second half of last season with the NBs.

Jaksch for me has the body, skill and some games under his belt to impact next year which immediately makes us better.
Who does he come in for though? If hes playing back line then I reckon we are already settled with our talls in Jamison, Rowe and White... unless you see White being utilised elsewhere on the ground? I know MM did use him with some success up forward in one game, but still we need his mongrel and mouthiness in the backline to undermine the other teams tall forwards because he really gets under their skin and makes them earn it every time hes near the ball.

I reckon you are going to see Jaksch as the next in line defender if one of those 3 get injured in his first year with the Blues. Probably will play half a season at most IMHO.

Cat B rookie. Was doing athletics (running) for the last few years. Played TAC cup footy with Geelong falcons in his draft year, I think it was 2009. Played second half of last season with the NBs.
What position does he play etsal1 ? Anyone else that he would be similar in size / physique ?

He's a running type :p

Nah in all seriousness I'm not too sure. HARKER watched him play a few times, any insight harks?

Was placed on the wing in most of his games this year but with seemingly limited game time.

Have to say that there wasn't a game that his athleticism stood out in any way but that may be for just being eased into things or possibly given specific roles.
I just don't know for sure.

I watched him play against Casey and he still looked like he was figuring the game out. I must admit I lost him a couple of times because he wasn't really in it, if that makes sense.
In his defense, im not sure there was anyone from the NB's really in it that day. They smashed us. We made Gawn look like a superstar.

Who does he come in for though? If hes playing back line then I reckon we are already settled with our talls in Jamison, Rowe and White... unless you see White being utilised elsewhere on the ground? I know MM did use him with some success up forward in one game, but still we need his mongrel and mouthiness in the backline to undermine the other teams tall forwards because he really gets under their skin and makes them earn it every time hes near the ball.

I reckon you are going to see Jaksch as the next in line defender if one of those 3 get injured in his first year with the Blues. Probably will play half a season at most IMHO.
Jaksch has more talent and upside then both Rowe and White.

He will take Whites spot initially I reckon, could even play forward if required.

Jaksch has more talent and upside then both Rowe and White.

He will take Whites spot initially I reckon, could even play forward if required.
He may have more talent and upside, but he is still 20, undeveloped and unproven. Rowe and White are still WAY ahead of him. Will be used as depth and play in the 2's until he puts on some size and develops.

Back